Inverness - 6th November

Stuarty

Looking forward to next weeks trip north. First time up there so where's good to head for food - will be driving to no booze will be drank so where's good to eat. Once at the Caley Stadium am I right in saying theres a car park for away fans when I get there?

Mon The 'Well!!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to next weeks trip north. First time up there so where's good to head for food - will be driving to no booze will be drank so where's good to eat. Once at the Caley Stadium am I right in saying theres a car park for away fans when I get there?

Mon The 'Well!!!

Stadium is well outside city centre. No eateriers close by, so you have to head into town where there's plenty. There's Brewers fare type thingy along the way, on the dual carriageway next to the BP garage, else head into Academy St, Union St, Church St where's there's plenty gastro-pubs.

There is the Innes Bar in Innes St down at the harbour. Very much a Caley boozer, but very friendly and healthy "school dinners" served.

Phoenix or Deenos for a bevvy, then walk or taxi if you want an extra 15 mins to booze. Il be bringing along a couple Caley fans who usually frequent the Innes on matchdays so give them pelters! ........ Cause Itll be our turn after the game when theyve walked through us (And im 100% certain they will unfortunately)

What's the cheapest way to get there by train? I remember in the past a few guys on here managing to get good deals for going up.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/ind...mp;#entry236548

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/ind...?showtopic=8632

Might be a bit late to get a cheap train fare although the Sainsburys offer is a decent price.

Yes looking forward already to next sat me and ma Mrs going and staying overnight. Lots of good pubs in Inverness and hopefully the mighty Well will take our anger about sats ref out on Caley and get us a good away win. We're STILL 3rd and hopefully be there after saturday. Bring it on!! ;)

For guys travelling by train, watch for it being a Dry Train! Coming up there will be 1 or 2 and the first train (6ish) going home is usually as well, Saw a fair few Dons fans refused on after buying big carry outs for their journey home the other week :whistling:

For guys travelling by train, watch for it being a Dry Train! Coming up there will be 1 or 2 and the first train (6ish) going home is usually as well, Saw a fair few Dons fans refused on after buying big carry outs for their journey home the other week :whistling:

they said that the last time up there when airdrie were at ross county,still got carried off at queens street :lol:

For guys travelling by train, watch for it being a Dry Train! Coming up there will be 1 or 2 and the first train (6ish) going home is usually as well, Saw a fair few Dons fans refused on after buying big carry outs for their journey home the other week :unsure:

Is that some kind of sick joke?