Inverness - 6th November

Stuarty

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about how the game will go? Any thoughts? Are Lasley and Murphy going to be fit?

If we have a full squad to choose from then I'd be hoping to take a point, and a point is all I think we are going to get as ICT are going really well and have been playing some good stuff. Of course, apart from the Accies result we haven't been doing too badly ourselves.

Seems like stating the obvious I know, but it would really set the season back if we end up taking zero points from Accies, ICT and St Johnstone!!

They tried to enforce this on our last trip up 2 seasons ago. Always ways round it though. ^_^

Oh aye, always! :D

When did this shite start anyway? I've not been up to Inverness for a few seasons now, but boozing was never a problem in the past.

What about how the game will go? Any thoughts? Are Lasley and Murphy going to be fit?

If we have a full squad to choose from then I'd be hoping to take a point, and a point is all I think we are going to get as ICT are going really well and have been playing some good stuff. Of course, apart from the Accies result we haven't been doing too badly ourselves.

Seems like stating the obvious I know, but it would really set the season back if we end up taking zero points from Accies, ICT and St Johnstone!!

Won 6 of last 7 league games up there so hopefully we'll keep that run going. A lot depends on Murphy and Lasley being available as you say.

Oh aye, always! :D

When did this shite start anyway? I've not been up to Inverness for a few seasons now, but boozing was never a problem in the past.

Think they started it for the first game 2 seasons ago. Always a couple of ob on train and watching at Perth and Inverness stations. Certain person lost a £20 carry out at Inverness the last time. :P

ps, not me ^_^

Stick on draw imo. 1-1 or 2-2. Not a disaster but if we only take one point off St Johnstone on Wednesday I'd say we have lost a good bit of momentum. After that it is Hibs and St Mirren away before Hearts and Killie at FP followed by Dun Utd and Aberdeen away. A very winnable set of fixtures before we get tbe OF home and away. Imo our season could well be defined by Boxing Day. We need to get a healthy number of points on the board in the next 8 games. 15/16 wouldn't be shabby.

Think they started it for the first game 2 seasons ago. Always a couple of ob on train and watching at Perth and Inverness stations.

Ach well, that's the cargo decided then - few cans for Glasgow to Perth, and a few easily hidden tipples for the rest of the journey.

Just another case of football fans being treated as second class citizens!

Great chance to bounce back and collect all three points, we seem to be playing well away from home, and the attacking game of Cally will suit our counter attacking style of football.

No reason why 3 points cant be collected.

Suppose alot will depend on the fitness of Murphy returning to the team, not too bothered about Lasley, i would give Forbes one more chance to impress and then its up to him to take it.

Can see Blackman, Murphy and Humphrey doing some real damage.

Mon The Well 1-3 Blackman(first goal)

Chat of drink, trains and Inverness reminds me of one poster on here - who shall remain nameless to protect their identity - and an incident of complete daft boyness.

He was having a few Sly Tinnies :P on the train back from Inverness, when the man came for the tickets, he had a can of lager in one hand and the money to ask for a half fare in the other hand.

Decision time, admit to underage drinking or trying to scam a fare...... :lol: