Motherwell V Rangers...1976

SteelmaninOZ

I was at this game Brilliant game, great team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gz_4NV0mnY...feature=channel

What a great video, I was there too. Amazing to see Vic Davidson, Gregor Stevens, Graham, Miller etc. Thanks for the link.

I was referring to the semi, never seen any highlights from that game, just remember being in the stand at hampden crying my eyes out. I was at the game MJ refers to and wouldn't mind seeing highlights from that again also, was in the main stand at Fir Park for that one and again remember crying my wee beads out after that one with my old man saying thats fitba son quietly seething, what made up for it was beating Celtic a month later with Marinello scoring both goals. What a team we had then with Graham, Pettigrew, Davidson and Marinello.

Just checked back to that season we beat Rangers 3-1 at home, we had a 10 game unbeaten run, wish we could find that form this season added to our cracking away form, we would be right up there.

My first year as a season ticket holder.

As I recall, we were far from struggling. Four or five draws, followed by a defeat (away to St J) and a win (home to Hibs).

This was the same season as the infamous 3-2 semi, but much earlier in the season.

Vic Davidson was amazing with the ball (although sometimes accused of being a bit lazy), but he waltzed past people as if they weren't there.

Does anyone know if there is any footage around of our 3-2 win over the tims in the cup (same season) ?