Hibs V Motherwell

ForthThistle

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip I too fancy us to get a result tomorrow, as Hibs are woefully inconsistent at the best of times so that win at Ibrox could go right to their heads and we can take advantage. The Accies game apart, we're on a good run ourselves and are starting to look a bit more solid and confident than we did at the beginning of the season.

2-1 to us.

Riordian is also out but they obviously didn't miss him last night.

According to the BBC he is available for tomorrow and will miss the following game, depending on how harshly the SPL decide to deal with his red card:

"Obviously he misses Wednesday and then the vagaries of the points tally come into play," said the manager, whose side face Rangers at Ibrox.

"He comes back into contention for Saturday and, depending on the points he gets for the red card, it looks like he will miss the game after that."

I know this is a stupid question but here goes....

Are there any Supporters Association buses travelling through the Easter Road tomorrow as my usual travelling companions have pulled out of going through tomorrow and i don't want to drive through on my own.

Bus contact details much appreciated. Thanks

I know this is a stupid question but here goes....

Are there any Supporters Association buses travelling through the Easter Road tomorrow as my usual travelling companions have pulled out of going through tomorrow and i don't want to drive through on my own.

Bus contact details much appreciated. Thanks

I'm in the same position wellmanandy, normally travel with my dad but he's not going through tomorrow. I'm in EK so going to Wishaw for a bus is a bit of a waste of time, really not sure whether I'll make the drive through my myself or not :unsure:

Find this very difficult to make a decision about. Hibs were heading nowhere fast untill midweek and suddenly showed us what they are capable of. That shows for me that there is an attitude problem at Hibs. Good players that just don't want to play for the jersey. The question is has the mid week game resolved the attitude problems or will Hibs sink back into their old ways.

Well on the other hand have been relatively consistent and doing well on their travels. Wednesday night was a bit of a freak score as Motherwell did not play as well as the scoreline suggests but to score 4 when not flying in top gear is fairly impressive.

Humphrey and Blackman to make the difference in a very tight game. 1-2 for the Well!!

Look out for a couple of boys with a petition to save Dundee today, they're touring every ground in Scotland in 24 hours and started in Dingwall at 7am this morning and are probably around edinburgh around game time.

Dare say it's what makes football entertaining (sometimes :O ) but amazing how so many folk can see players or incidents differently.

I don't think Fitzy is a world beater by any stretch of the imagination, and he was far from perfect the other night, but I thought with him as more of a natural midfielder, he gave the team more of a balance, and I'd be happy to see him in there for the start today.

If Hibs aren't up for today after their midweek result, they are in trouble, but we should be capable of achieving at least a draw regardless.

Tough un though

MON RA DOSSERS