Calderwood Aplogoy Over O'Donnell

mwellhighland

While I agree with this, I can't help but think he would never have apologised if he didn't face a trip to Fir Park.

Yes but who would though? Why would anyone go looking for trouble.

He was asked the question and he answered appropriately, so fair play.

Although I still don't know why nott forest didn't have a minutes silence in the first place? Anyone know?

Yes but who would though? Why would anyone go looking for trouble.

He was asked the question and he answered appropriately, so fair play.

Although I still don't know why nott forest didn't have a minutes silence in the first place? Anyone know?

Because Colin Calderwood is a C**t thats why they didn't have a silence

and a acceptable response to the question today doesn't change the fact that he choose to go out in front of the press at the time and show his lack of respect/class/dignity.

but still he's apologised in a way, so as others are saying in a polite way Fuck him, now he's just another temporary hibs manager

Just goes to show I am the most powerful man in the world. Todays Daily Record - page 88. Nae bother folks!

:-D

Good on ye, now get off yir erse and secure a reasonable common sense standard of stewarding for the young lads up the end of the East, safe standing area for those who want one and a pie stall which remains open more than 5 minutes after half time. :thumbup:

Good on ye, now get off yir erse and secure a reasonable common sense standard of stewarding for the young lads up the end of the East, safe standing area for those who want one and a pie stall which remains open more than 5 minutes after half time. :thumbup:

Come on - I'm good, but I'm not that good...