• Tom Hateley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Nick Blackman
    • Alan Gow
    • John Sutton
    • Esteban Casagolda
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Hammell for me. As mentioned in the other thread, he was the guy winning the ball in the middle of the park and trying to kick off the attack. Also pretty much our only threat down the left after they started to take Murphy out of the game.

Humphrey probably closest in second, although he was kept quiet for spells.

I'll not be voting but having listened to it then watched it back on Alba Hibs had it too easy today and depsite the terrible officiating some of our players were awful

Jennings and Hately and Gow in particular were inept, Jenno lucky not to be booked on a few occasions for dirty sly kicks, did I miss something that upset him early on? or was it just that he felt aggrieved at being given two passengers to carry again.

Reynolds and Hammell looked the best along with Murph who's attitude some others could be doing with. Humprey and Randolph continue to impress

Blackman took his penalty well, but at times today I thought he looked dis-interested or very tired?

Reynolds

Good shifts from Blackman and Hammell.

Got to agree with Reynolds - considering he sold Hibs about eight goals the last twice we played them he was outstanding today. Had his chum been half as good we'd have taken a draw. Blackman was good and Hammell as well but Reynolds did a couple of forward runs and a couple of superb recoveries that made him our top man. Only other man in contention was the keeper who did run of the mill stuff well and made one save that was out of this world.