Dream On

GHILL1886

As some dude with a perm once said: I will f*ckin LOVE IT if we beat them (slight paraphrase).

I'm not talking 1-0 or something. I'm talking 7 or 8. I want total and absolute humiliation brought upon those smelly cave dwelling bastards and I want a photo of that auld gimps coupon at full time that I'll have blown-up to 10x10 and nailed to the sitting room wall for ever more.

Mon The Well. Intae this shower o shite!!!!!

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=34982

Just what the feck are they putting in the water up there ? Has the cold snap frozen their brains ?

Some of them thick Harvey 2 face and his lying bstard sidekick will turn up, wave a magic wand sprinkle a little fairy dust and they will be back to Glory days !

I'm not expecting an easy game but anyhting less than 3 points is unacceptable against those Ovine molesting cnuts.

"A club who not too long ago, were trumping all that come before us in both Europe and domestic competition. "

Sums it up for me.

Agreed. The 80s began over 30years ago - 30years! That is a long long time ago.

I want to list all the major historial and cultural events that have happened in that time and hand it to an aberdeen fan to show them how insignificant they are in the pale of things.... but it would take me almost as many years to do it.