That Wee Baldy Linesman

East_Stand_Al

Am I right in thinking John Gilmour was the wee golum looking pecker who screwed us against the h**s at Fir Park denying a perfectly good goal for offside, as it was the players fault for being too fast !

If so he's running the line on Boxing Day with his fuckwit pal Brines in the middle.

Just so you know in advance we're getting fuck all from this game.

Well IF (a big if) the guy is a fair assistant it will surley be in the back of his mind that he screwed us last time and we may get that benifit.

And if he's just the same as the rest of them i.e. not a fair linesman???

BTW when the start assisting the refs they can maybe earn the asst tag.

this is what winds me up about the whole shellic conspiracy thing. If they got half the decisions against them that we do with the old firm (both teams) they would go in the biggest huff since JB with the whole Quinn transfer fee.

But anyway fuck em all... we will just have to score double the amount we did last time

:rolleyes:

It does make you think somewhere in SFA Towers there's some wee tadger sitting having a wee giggle.

Can't send emails about visiting popes or child abuse this week what'll I do for a laugh this week. I know!! Murrawell v Sir Walter of Govan's finest eh? What's the baldy wee linesman up to that cost Murrawell the game last time up to.... hee hee hee......

I love how we can all agree that the Celtic fans are fucking mental for thinking the referees have it in for them and then start threads like this. Love the hypocrisy I do.

Human nature I suppose. Motherwell or any other fans are no different from Celtic when it comes to complaining about decisions. It's just that there are more of them to shout about it.

Mind you, I would still play this little ditty next time they come to Fir Park. :thumbup: