Motherwell V Rangers

Taff

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the op is true and there's only 400/500 tickets for the away ends then they must have took over 6000 when you include both ends of the pod and around 4000 well fans should see 10000 + for a change.must be the 1st time we've played them at 3pm for some time, anyone know when the last was?

if the op is true and there's only 400/500 tickets for the away ends then they must have took over 6000 when you include both ends of the pod and around 4000 well fans should see 10000 + for a change.must be the 1st time we've played them at 3pm for some time, anyone know when the last was?

Probably the last time we beat them on Boxing Day...

Wouldn't mind if it was off and then re-arranged after they play Celtic. With both Bogherra and McGregor just a card away from suspension they are bound to pick one up then.

Wouldn't mind it being off but the pain would just be in the post. At that point we will need to rearrange 5 matches. Plus Accies game could be a casualty then IF we get a wee run in the Scottish Cup it could be a very difficult second half to the season with regards to injuries etc.

I hope the club are doing everything they can to make sure it's on!

The club can only make sure the pitch and the immediate areas around Fir Park are ok. It’s up to the Council and Police to advise on any other road and travel safety issues. If the temperature doesn’t rise significantly (and I don’t think it will!) the game is will be OFF.

Wouldn't mind it being off but the pain would just be in the post. At that point we will need to rearrange 5 matches. Plus Accies game could be a casualty then IF we get a wee run in the Scottish Cup it could be a very difficult second half to the season with regards to injuries etc.
That's what I was thinking. The string of postponements is going to put us at a disadvantage when we need to play 3 games a week to get back on track (unless we can expand the squad somehow).

Same! didnt get a season ticket this year (First time in 9years) and now every time the OF are in town I get letters about ticket allocation for away end :rolleyes:

Same again, didn't renew my Well season ticket and received a letter offering tickets in the Rangers ends for the Well game. Thought that it could have stemmed from Rangers, after having bought tickets for Rangers V Man Utd game at Ibrox, but obviously not.

and the official has the latest opening times

clicky here if it loads

Thursday 23rd December 2010: 9.15am – 4.30pm
    Friday 24th December 2010: 9.15am – 12 noon
    Saturday 25th December 2010: Closed
    Sunday 26th December 2010: 10am – Kick Off (3pm)
    Monday 27th December 2010: Closed
    Tuesday 28th December 2010: Closed
    Wednesday 29th December 2010: 9.15am – 4.30pm

Thursday 30th December 2010: 9.15am – 4.30pm
    Friday 31st December 2010: 9.15am – 12 noon
    Saturday 1st January 2011: Closed
    Sunday 2nd January 2011: Closed
    Monday 3rd January 2011: Closed
    Tuesday 4th January 2011: Closed
    Wednesday 5th January 2011: 9.15am – 4.30pm