Motherwell V Rangers

Taff

see the Kilie games is off dont know when it was announced

was called off on friday.

here is what the bbc sites says.

Motherwell currently have plumbers working to repair burst pipes in their south stand and remain optimistic their match against Rangers on Boxing Day will go ahead.

The only concern the Lanarkshire club has is burst and frozen pipes in the stands.

However the severe weather is having an ongoing effect on repairs, with problems constantly arising elsewhere in Fir Park stadium.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its definitely on so normal service is resumed and time to start the predictions.....

Looking for a late present so expecting a 2-2 draw but always hopeful we can sneak it with a little luck and a fair ref....

i know its xmas but a fair ref against the h*ns cmon now dont be silly theres more chance of santa being real

Its definitely on so normal service is resumed and time to start the predictions.....

Looking for a late present so expecting a 2-2 draw but always hopeful we can sneak it with a little luck and a fair ref....

Dear Santa

I have been a reasonably good boy this year and was wondering if I can only have one present this year! (well it is actually two but rolled into one game).

I would like for the first time in 2010 a referee at Fir Park who is fair and generous towards Motherwell, giving us the majority of decisions thus enraging the away support and resulting in a 2-0 Well victory as I am going to my in laws tonight for dinner and they are all h**s!

I promise I will remain a good boy and I won't ask for anything else or drink smoke take drugs or whore myself anymore

Yours faithfully

Sieb

•The Steelmen have never drawn an SPL game on boxing day, winning four and losing four.

•Rangers have won four of their six matches in the SPL on boxing day, though their only defeat on this day came at Fir Park in 2002.

•Motherwell are without a win in their last 27 league meetings with Rangers.

•However the last five at Fir Park have all ended in a draw.

•Despite scoring 10 of Motherwell's 23 league goals this season, Nick Blackman has scored in only one of his 10 appearances at Fir Park in all competitions.

•Rangers are unbeaten on the road in the SPL this season, winning seven of their eight games.

Motherwell 3 - 0 Rangers

Kenny Miller to miss a penalty for Rangers. Craigan to open the scoring and Jamie Murphy to add two goals late on on the counter attack as the Attilas push for an equaliser.

Substitute Hurlock, Softie and Dougie and youve reminded me of one of the best ever wins we have had against them. It was 91 just before the cup final.

Oh how I wish your prediction comes true.

Motherwell 3 - 0 Rangers

Kenny Miller to miss a penalty for Rangers. Craigan to open the scoring and Jamie Murphy to add two goals late on on the counter attack as the Attilas push for an equaliser.

Substitute Hurlock, Softie and Dougie and youve reminded me of one of the best ever wins we have had against them. It was 91 just before the cup final.

You don't say...... :whistling:

Although wasn't it Mark Walters who missed the penalty?

and the official has the latest opening times

clicky here if it loads

Thursday 23rd December 2010: 9.15am – 4.30pm
    Friday 24th December 2010: 9.15am – 12 noon
    Saturday 25th December 2010: Closed
    Sunday 26th December 2010: 10am – Kick Off (3pm)
    Monday 27th December 2010: Closed
    Tuesday 28th December 2010: Closed
    Wednesday 29th December 2010: 9.15am – 4.30pm

Thursday 30th December 2010: 9.15am – 4.30pm
    Friday 31st December 2010: 9.15am – 12 noon
    Saturday 1st January 2011: Closed
    Sunday 2nd January 2011: Closed
    Monday 3rd January 2011: Closed
    Tuesday 4th January 2011: Closed
    Wednesday 5th January 2011: 9.15am – 4.30pm