Motherwell V Rangers

Taff

:mad: I thought, early on, that we were just showing that shower of shite too much respect,

then I realised we were just rubbish.

Don't want to blame the inept officials again but why did the ref stop the game when Naismith pulled up?

He didn't go down, nobody kicked the ball out and it wasn't a head injury, why stop the game????

Poor, poor display, rudderless ship maybe but where is the personal pride of these players??

The opponents may be champions of Scotland but my god they are not that good.

Why do we play a crazy Brown like formation. Where was Gow playing and why play Murphy on the left? Surely better to play the left footer, Gow on the left and have Murphy in the centre playing off Nicky Blackman.

Get a manager in there pronto.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: I thought, early on, that we were just showing that shower of shite too much respect,

Don't want to blame the inept officials again but why did the ref stop the game when Naismith pulled up?

He didn't go down, nobody kicked the ball out and it wasn't a head injury, why stop the game????

Poor, poor display, rudderless ship maybe but where is the personal pride of these players??

Why do we play a crazy Brown like formation. Where was Gow playing and why play Murphy on the left? Surely better to play the left footer, Gow on the left and have Murphy in the centre playing off Nicky Blackman.

Last time our defence looked even semi decent was under Gannon's reign and he got slaughtered for dropping Craggs and the changes he made!!

Aye, we had a terrible start to 2010 with Craigan marshalling a defence that conceeded 1 goal in something like 14 league games.

:wallbash: I thought, early on, that we were just showing that shower of shite too much respect,

He stopped the game because a Motherwell player kicked it out of the park.

The difference then and now is confidence, team spirit and fight. When things are going against the team you expect them to work harder, not the opposite. The lack of fight was worrying.

If Young is to continue in charge he needs to drop the Brown tactics. They aint working anymore.

As for relegation, until we've got 36 points we aint safe! Teams at the bottom just got that bit closer.

Dreadful, dreadful stuff. It got good for about five minutes when Sutton decided to get fired into c***s at the start of the second half, but beyond that, thats all she wrote.

So disinterested.

Not had time to really read the thread yet so sorry if I am repeating opinions.

We looked leaderless, unorganized and lacking in confidence today.

We need a new manager quickly and todays performance convinced me we can't afford to bring in a rookie manager unless we are prepared to completely write off the season and I don't think we can afford to do that.

Another game, another severe disappointment! We made an average Rangers team look like world beaters! No fight, no passion, no desire to win! Let Weiss and Davis dominate the game! Felt sorry for Lasley today as He was isolated in the centre and had no support!

Young got it all wrong with his tactics today! Needed more support in the midfield and stop Rangers from playing!

We badly need a manager in to settle the ship! Aberdeen winning just compounds the misery! A long hard season awaits!

Yes, it was a very bad game of Motherwell.

Games off during the weather, a manager cuts off overnight and go to Aberdeen .... this was and is a bad time.

There should be no excuse, but it is no regularity in the games. Then, the renegade Brown (failed) ... I think the guys just need a little more time and above all, we need a new manager, so everything is set again.

Why was there a bounce ball after the stop then?

There wasn't a bounce ball. The ref gave a throw, it was taken (after the ball was changed), thrown to McCulloch who kicked it to Randolph.

At least that's how I remember it!!! I wasn't paying much attention due to how guff it was...

There wasn't a bounce ball. The ref gave a throw, it was taken (after the ball was changed), thrown to McCulloch who kicked it to Randolph.

At least that's how I remember it!!! I wasn't paying much attention due to how guff it was...

Yep, you're correct. Jamie Murphy put the ball out and got pelters from both the East Stand and Craigan for it. Foster took the resulting throw in, threw it to McCulloch, and he battered it back to Randolph.

Sorry, my mistake I was too pissed off to let the facts get in the way of my anger.

I thought that McCulloch kicked it back after a bounce ball, too many after eight mints, Buckfast flavour. :whistling:

Sorry, my mistake if thet indeed that was what happened.

Too many after eight mints, Buckfast flavoured.

Yep, you're correct. Jamie Murphy put the ball out and got pelters from both the East Stand and Craigan for it. Foster took the resulting throw in, threw it to McCulloch, and he battered it back to Randolph.

This nicey nice stuff gets right on my tits, we are two down and struggling and we stop an attack to let them make a sub and end up with the ball back at our keeper.I wonder if it had been the other way round would they have done the same for us.

I know the whole team with the exception of 1 or 2 were absoloutly pish today but Alan Gow makes Bob Malcolm look like Pele!!!!!!!!

The only thing he has done since joining is the ball through against Hearts. He runs about like a headless chicken, shits out of tackles and, for a guy with height of over 6 foot, he never challenges for headers. EVER!!!!!!

Lasley and Randolph were the two people who I thought had a decent-ish game. We really need Jennings back in that midfield ASAP as he is a player who goes in for any challenge commited and if he doesn't take the ball he makes sure he takes a leg. Thats what we lacked today. Commitment.

Stayed to the very end and clapped the team off even though they didn't really deserve it. And well done to the 6 people which included me who were sitting in the end section of the ES and sang till the very end and showed they scum that not all of us were part time supporters and leave when times get tough

I know the whole team with the exception of 1 or 2 were absoloutly pish today but Alan Gow makes Bob Malcolm look like Pele!!!!!!!!

The only thing he has done since joining is the ball through against Hearts. He runs about like a headless chicken, shits out of tackles and, for a guy with height of over 6 foot, he never challenges for headers. EVER!!!!!!

Does the goal in the QF of the league cup against united not count ? :whistling:

Gow isn't as bad as everyone makes out.

Does the goal in the QF of the league cup against united not count ? :whistling:

Gow isn't as bad as everyone makes out.

Acctually forgot about the goal but it still doesn't make him much better

If he's not as bad he will have to prove it then because he hasn't done a very good job so far.