Shellic V The Mighty Well

Yir Elder

Yeah, that'll do the trick.

We've been in the Top Six for virtually a whole year, lose a couple of matches while we are managerless and what seems to be our entire support shites themselves with panic. Pathetic.

As for the last couple of matches, I'm going to give you a fact here - Rangers and Celtic have been much better than us most of the time for about a hundred years - catch up, guys.

You dont say. Thanks for your words of wisdom. In my opinion, will I put that in bold or do you understand its my thoughts, we in the past two games have played worse against the OF than we have done in a long long time. These arent two world class Old Firm teams they are mediocre at best but they are making us look like complete fools.

We cant pass, tackle, cross the ball. Its worrying and very very disappointing. Plenty other teams whilst managerless can go out and win a game or give a decent showing, whats the difference with our mob.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that'll do the trick.

We've been in the Top Six for virtually a whole year, lose a couple of matches while we are managerless and what seems to be our entire support shites themselves with panic. Pathetic.

As for the last couple of matches, I'm going to give you a fact here - Rangers and Celtic have been much better than us most of the time for about a hundred years - catch up, guys.

How many players threw the towel in because they didn't like Gannon? How many players have took their foot off the gas in the absence of a manager? How many big games have we won over the last 5 years?

Brown may have brought us consistency and organisation but there are still a few issues to address.

You dont say. Thanks for your words of wisdom. In my opinion, will I put that in bold or do you understand its my thoughts, we in the past two games have played worse against the OF than we have done in a long long time. These arent two world class Old Firm teams they are mediocre at best but they are making us look like complete fools.

We cant pass, tackle, cross the ball. Its worrying and very very disappointing. Plenty other teams whilst managerless can go out and win a game or give a decent showing, whats the difference with our mob.

+ 2 what i was going to say

+2 What i was going to say

I wasn't happy with the Rangers performance, it IS disappointing when we can't seem to do the basics BUT it doesn't mean the team needs cleared out.

I think it is really disrespectful for fans to slag off players that have actually over the last couple of years performed very well for us and say that they are useless or need shown the door on the basis of a couple of games rather than a couple of seasons.

There was a lot of talk about the loyalty of Brown when he pissed off to Aberdeen but it seems to me a lot of the fans don't have much loyalty to the players that have actually brought a fair bit of relative success to this club.

Too many knee jerk reactions around here, too many short memories.

We really do have one of the worst supports around.

I wasn't happy with the Rangers performance, it IS disappointing when we can't seem to do the basics BUT it doesn't mean the team needs cleared out.

I think it is really disrespectful for fans to slag off players that have actually over the last couple of years performed very well for us and say that they are useless or need shown the door on the basis of a couple of games rather than a couple of seasons.

There was a lot of talk about the loyalty of Brown when he pissed off to Aberdeen but it seems to me a lot of the fans don't have much loyalty to the players that have actually brought a fair bit of relative success to this club.

Too many knee jerk reactions around here, too many short memories.

We really do have one of the worst supports around.

Im not pissing off and never will but dont expect me to sit and say well done for playing total shite cause you did a service in the past. You are only as good as youre last game and going by that standard we are following on where we left off.

I will support and encourage but i also have to right to say when its shite and just now we ARE SHITE

Give me something to shout about and encourage and im first there.