Thanks Youngy

Megastar

Hard facts like....

To get back in against Celtic you put on a teenage winger instead of John Sutton?

You play two teenage central defenders at Ibrox?

You pass the ball between your central defenders for a 30 odd passes and call it good football? Of course which it isn't. All it does it puts pressure on your team which is likely to lead to goals being conceded. Barcelona wouldn't dare do it - only a fucking idiot would get Motherwell do it when our game is so much more about pressure on the ball.

Those are some of the facts :D

You'd think it was a new thing players running to the chairmen, when it happens in football all over the world, all of the time.

I sincerely hope in 2011 you get to the bottom of your 'issues'

all the very best mate

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one, I sincerely hope Youngie got a baseball bat in his stocking.

So if anybody posts an opinion here contrary to yours then violence is justified?

What's that about Ladywell

You're usually up for a debate.

I have an opinion differnt to yours - we're debating it on a web forum. What's the problem.

Quite happily discuss face to face

So let me get this straight, I suggest a hypothetical stalking of all those critical of Youngie's tenure, not to mention he'd personally have to be complicit, vengeful and impressionable enough to carry out my instructions.

You then you suggest that I'm not only advocating but justifying violence .... however your moral high ground (if you were ever on it) is eroded when you then follow it up with a call for face to face ... for what ..... a square up?

As you quite rightly point out its a web forum, for someone who can be scathing and not always holding back in your "banter" its a bit rich to withdraw your handbag into your chin.

If you feel so aggrieved and feel I was being 100% serious then contact a moderator. I'm sure they will see what I wrote in the context of the thread and tell you to grow a pair.

So let me get this straight, I suggest a hypothetical stalking of all those critical of Youngie's tenure, not to mention he'd personally have to be complicit, vengeful and impressionable enough to carry out my instructions.

You then you suggest that I'm not only advocating but justifying violence .... however your moral high ground (if you were ever on it) is eroded when you then follow it up with a call for face to face ... for what ..... a square up?

As you quite rightly point out its a web forum, for someone who can be scathing and not always holding back in your "banter" its a bit rich to withdraw your handbag into your chin.

If you feel so aggrieved and feel I was being 100% serious then contact a moderator. I'm sure they will see what I wrote in the context of the thread and tell you to grow a pair.

I must have misread your posts about alleys andbaseball bats and that then.

Banter is banter and we all do it (even busta)

Just a bit concerned that yours was a bit on the heavy side - lets face it the thoughts must've crossed your mind for you to post.

Report the bloody post then and let a moderator decide.

I often tell my Mrs that "I could bloody kill you", murder is a heinous and depraved crime I'm sure you'll agree, have I ever "thought about", contemplated or planned it, no.

Get a grip and stop being oh so precious all of a sudden.

I totally agree with the sentiment of the original post and it's only respectful to say thanks to Young for taking a role that he didnt ask for and never wanted - his boss asked him to do it and he tried.

But FFS the rest of the thread has just become a load of pish and drivel and I would actually prefer to see the Albo 10 pics again!!

Diggle has an opinion in the same way the original poster did and whilst I might not agree with a lot of what he says - it's his opinion and its a reasonably valid one.

Don't know which side brought up Gannon (especially in this thread) but I for one will always think back and wonder what would have happened if the club had possessed big enough baws to back him and see through his ideas!!

Don't know which side brought up Gannon (especially in this thread) but I for one will always think back and wonder what would have happened if the club had possessed big enough baws to back him and see through his ideas!!

It wis them....again. They dae it all the time then moan cos we retaliate.

Anyway I agree :P

I totally agree with the sentiment of the original post and it's only respectful to say thanks to Young for taking a role that he didnt ask for and never wanted - his boss asked him to do it and he tried.

But FFS the rest of the thread has just become a load of pish and drivel and I would actually prefer to see the Albo 10 pics again!!

Diggle has an opinion in the same way the original poster did and whilst I might not agree with a lot of what he says - it's his opinion and its a reasonably valid one.

9aaf05f0.jpg

cc8460fd.jpg

:P