Dundee Game

RoscoDee

I rated Griffths highly but now I rate him a dirty wee scumbag, thats needs a fekin slap about his attitude

Well done Stuart McCall for digging out a well balanced side , glad someone was able to get some better information thru to him rathering than sticking with the woeful side that has been put out for the last couple of months

Still some weaknesses but , just having a midfield and a forward line to work with makes such a difference

A huge welcome back to Sutty and dare I say Murph is like a new player when he's given that role

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good professional disposal of a team with serious SPL pretentions.

I would guess, that was just about the line up that most people would have played too.

(Except for the 'goal machine' not getting a game)

Hopefully, crisis over for a while :huh::D

great performance from the team and chuffed to bits with that.

Thought the ref was very ropey, gave Dundee a shocker of a free kick after Harkins fell over and it almost hurt us. Also didnt give Dundee 2 stonewall free kicks at the edge of our box in the 1st and a stonewall pen in the 2nd.

wasnt impressed much by Dundee, Defence was slower than a week in the jail,Harkins was non existant, Griffiths could be a real player if he sorts his head out and stops being a c***y ned and I thought the left winger Craig Forsyth was their best player by a mile,didnt get too much change from Hateley but pace to burn,good on the ball,runs his guts out and is an aerial threat at the back post

For us,Murphy was a revelation, Sutton was great,Hateley was solid at Rb and Jenno + Las were dominant in centre mid. Crags and Reynolds struggled with Griffiths tho.

Onwards and upwards. Would love to see us nick Craig Forsyth from Dundee to replace Alan Gow! were desperate for a proper left midfielder

Sky weren't half quick in getting away from our game to cover the game at Berwick. No word from either manager at Dens, just constant crap on the "real big game".