Raith Rovers

makaveli

I agree that we should always be playing our strongest team and as much as I admire his spirit and work ethic I think it is time that we start working towards replacing Craigan long term with whoever is the best candidate. Whether it be Hutch, Saunders, Page or Navarro (if he signs), that is used just now in place of Reynolds, over the next season or two, Craigan should be gradually moved aside to allow two of these young guys to cement their place as our new centre back pairing.

My starting back 4 would be

Hately Saunders Hutch Hammy

If Navarro signs it would be

Saunders Navarro Hutch Hammy

And tell Craigan to just stick to be a coach and on the bench

So already we are dropping Craigan for a relatively unknown player, to us, who has played one TRIAL game for Motherwell and hasn't even signed for us yet. If at all.....and some players take a hiding for showing 'no loyalty'. Brilliant stuff.

Awww sorry Finlay i just really dont like Craigan haha I know what you mean though. I especially moan because we dont have enough true Motherwell players and loyal ones like Craigan. But he's been in decline for years now, every so often he shows glimpses of being good but then a long pass goes out the park or never hits the target.

If the possible new signing turns out to be mothing short of sensational then of course there is a case, but I feel there's another centre half needs replacing rather than Hutchinson.

I also believe, like many, that it is completely counter productive to bring in a young foreign player on a short contract and play him at the expense of one of our own young players that have come through the ranks.

Navarro was sensational yesterday mate I think if he were to be signed he would earn himself a place as a key member of our squad pretty quickly, same goe's for collet

What about Moutinho? Did he look any good?

OK - I'm taking the piss!!!!!

PS - Cheers for the report Makaveli

I quite look Moutinho i think he's an ok player, could do worse than him

Was Moutinho playing?

yeah he was Pedro Moutinho was dire