• Chris Humphrey
    • Tom Hateley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • John Sutton
    • Steve Jones
    • Steven Meechan
    • Johnny Page
    • Null Vote

Had to be one of the back four for me. Craigan had a good game apart from that bad touch that let Zemmama in, Saunders was very impressive apart from his punch as was Hutchinson, but went for Hammell who was productive at either end and as I said in the match thread I'm 99% sure he scored!

Crazylegs Saunders for me, for the goal, a few impressive runs in the second, generally solid all round. Just edging big Hutch who's gonny be an absolute defensive ledge for us in seasons to come....nae nonsense, blood and snotters centre half, canny beat it.

Hutch had a great game, Hammell a close second. Saunders was really solid as well apart from his penalty blunder

Harsh on Saunders mate. He was caught between a rock and a hard place as it was the header/clash with Hateley that led to a hand-ball. Wouldn't put it down as a blunder tbh

went for hammell as well.

saunders was superb too. can't really blame him for the penalty either as hateley's flying bodycheck on him would have been a foul in the nfl.

hutchy in third. an easy first half for him then when nish came on he gave him a few bumps to let him know he was in a battle.

props to jonny page and meechan as well.

A number of good performers today, but my vote went to Hammell who defended well, and of course laid on both goals.

Hammell for me. Great delivery for both goals, plus several others in the match. Also defended well and looked so much more confident with an actual left midfielder playing in front of him. We had an outlet on the left today, something we've not had for a while and I was very encouraged by what I saw from Hammy and Jones.

Cracking game from Hutch and Saunders too and Craggs had a good game as well. Couldn't do too much when he got mugged but to be fair I don't think he got a shout although he recovered well.

Sutton worked his socks off again and won his fair share, just need Murphy to start feeding off his knock downs. More positive this week though and something good to build on.