Motherwell Vs St Johnstone

cameltoe

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sound like we are getting exactly what we deserve tonight, hee haw! Pitch doesn't sound like it's isn't helping us! Pretty disappointed, St J's 2 pts behind us with a game in hand! Need to boost our squad big style!

Aye but when i suggested that they could go above us with their game in hand a while back i was told in no uncertain terms that they can't possibly win that coz it's against Rangers. So there you go the Gods who know everyting about football have spoken so we have no need to worry :(

Aye but when i suggested that they could go above us with their game in hand a while back i was told in no uncertain terms that they can't possibly win that coz it's against Rangers. So there you go the Gods who know everyting about football have spoken so we have no need to worry :doh:

Think i'll go and watch Gold Coast United.... :(

is it right that we had 63% of possession?

End of the day we got beat with debatable penalty decision. Going by recent results in Perth, it seems like it's a difficult place to get points, whether thats down to an improvement to saints defence, or more likely very poor pitch even things up.

We need someone who can actually put the ball in the net! Blackman seemed that type of player.

I mean, murphy's great, he can make space and that, but his shots are woeful half the time. Once he learns to hit the ball harder, he'll be fukin amazing.

What was actually the last decently struck goal we scored?

Match report on BBC states Motherwell had no creativity and LESS desire to win the game. That is troubling especially against St Johnstone. 1 shot on target in 90 minutes is very poor.

I think I am going to have to look through my fingers for the entire 90 mins on Sunday. At this rate it could be an uncomfortable afternoon.

I still blame that old cnut Brown.

Whats disappointing is it sounds like yet another dire game and dire display from Motherwell . Big dip in form but this was always on the cards from a very average group of players .McCall has his work cut out that's for sure .Its good were still in both cups it keeps the season alive in some ways . At the present there's very little to enthuse about.

We need an old fashioned style centre forward

We need a fucking miracle !

There is no money for any quality players, unless the club come up with some cash for McCall then I fear for the rest of the season.

I have zero confidence for Sunday its just going to be a jolly to Hampden and a few beers pre and post match with a couple of hours watching my team be humiliated by the blue menace even without Kenny Miller.

ah well sometime the roller coaster goes sometimes it goes down

This rollercoaster chat really gets on my tits sometimes. Seems like never a defeat passes without someone trotting it out as if we can all just laugh, put it all behind us, doesn't really matter because its all just part of the rollercoaster ride isn't it?

I find it strange that some folk used to get really quite uppity about the use of the term "punching above our weight" yet this seems to have become the accepted line for writing off any kind of shitty defeat without any passing comment whatsoever.

The stats show we had 63% possession....

In fact they only had 2 shots on target - 1 being the penalty, so they did not sound that much better than us. But for a controversial penalty probably would have been 0-0.

Craigan supposedly had his back to the play when he jumped, so naturally never saw the ball. How can that be construed as deliberate handball :( I see he was booked for protesting...obviously thought the same. Do you think we will get one in our favour on Sunday like that......nah me neither.

This rollercoaster chat really gets on my tits sometimes. Seems like never a defeat passes without someone trotting it out as if we can all just laugh, put it all behind us, doesn't really matter because its all just part of the rollercoaster ride isn't it?

I find it strange that some folk used to get really quite uppity about the use of the term "punching above our weight" yet this seems to have become the accepted line for writing off any kind of shitty defeat without any passing comment whatsoever.

would also add "bad day at office"

Thank you Andy!!! Been waiting for someone to say that for a long time mate. I know it can be a rollercoaster but its not exactly a rollercoaster when we've only won once in ten league games. That win coming against a team that can't buy a goal never mind a win.

I wasn't there tonight so I'm not going to have a proper go about it. Didn't sound like a belter by any stretch of the imagination so to lose 1-0 didnt exactly surprise me.

But with this defeat Dundee United are two points behind us with 3 games in hand plus St Johnstone have played 1 game less, both teams are sitting two points behind us at the moment. Don't get me wrong we have 2 games on Inverness with them only being one point ahead. For me, we don't look strong enough right now, I think people will beg to differ or agree with that. The cups are looking as if they are going to be the source of excitement for us from now until the end of the season(hopefully).

Oh well thats was dire to say the least. Very concerned about how it's going to be for the rest of the season. I know SMc still has a few players to come in but if thats the jist of what we have to offer it's going to be tough watching thats for sure.

Baffled by a few decisions by the ref, Still dont know what that penalty was for, don't think anyone at the game knew. Also we had a late free kick which wacked of there wall only for the ref to give a goal kick. I'm just hoping that the team was side tracked some what by the semi, if they weren't then all I can say is we are in for a hard day.

Oh well thats was dire to say the least. Very concerned about how it's going to be for the rest of the season. I know SMc still has a few players to come in but if thats the jist of what we have to offer it's going to be tough watching thats for sure.

Baffled by a few decisions by the ref, Still dont know what that penalty was for, don't think anyone at the game knew. Also we had a late free kick which wacked of there wall only for the ref to give a goal kick. I'm just hoping that the team was side tracked some what by the semi, if they weren't then all I can say is we are in for a hard day.

According to McCalls BBC interview it was initially given because "Craigan was looking at Duberry," at least I think thats what he said

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9377497.stm

After hearing that interview it is safe to say McCall is delusional. There is no way we came on to a game the last 20 minutes, Jones did get down the wing a couple of times but it doesnt matter how many crosses he puts in to the box if there is nobody there to put the ball in the net.

Pish performance but what was worse than the teams performance was the typical morons that take up the Motherwell support. You hear absolutely fuck all from them until something goes wrong and then its the heckles, the boo's, the abuse to their own players. I am not a fan of Hateley but booing him when he gets subbed off is totally unacceptable. It is probably the same fans who abuse their own players that come on here and moan about the "wee ned's" standing at games and singing songs.