The "let's Get Up For Sunday By Watching Videos And Shit" Thread

Jay

The mention of videos and stuff on the "Semi-Final" thread has lead to me posting a new thread!

The "Let's get up for Sunday by watching videos and shit" thread.

So get those inspiration YouTube videos and mp3s battered up and let's get in about this h*n shite!

I'll start with 2005's Jay & Al Pacino featuring Creed - "My Sacrifice" :whistling:

every time i hear this vid it gives me goosebumps :mellow:

was reading some Rangers forums to see what they were saying about the game. Not much apparently.

about 22,000 registered members and only 2 pages about the game. I see they're buzzing :nod:

the majority of posts on a rangers forum goes something like this-

' they f****n kunts were hefty fuckin efter thu rainjurz booiz bit the rainjurz booiz wur lit that naaw mate nd the rainjurz boooiz pure goat thur band stiks nd shuvd thum up the f*****s erses.

'YAAAAAAAALDYYYY'

'WE ARE THU PEEPUUULL'

'NO SURRENDUUUR KING BILLYS OAN THE FUCKIN WALLLLLLL!!!!!'

this, roughly translated into english, goes something like this-

'those fine gentlemen of a misguided Irish persuasion were unjustly persuing a needless grapple with those with a superior standing in society- the Glasgow Rangers Supporters and Chess Club. Our companions could be heard refraining, 'Absolutely not chaps!!!' whilst proceeding to delicately place a rook up the nether regions of the helpless vagrants.

TALLY HOOOOO!

THERE SHALL BE NO BACKING DOWN!!

OUR GREAT LEADER KING WILLIAM IS ON THE WALL, ABOVE MY MARBLE AND DIAMOND ENCRUSTED FIREPLACE AND MY FERRERO ROCHERS!

B-)

in all seriousness, i fuckin hate the old firm and i hope we give rangers a good raping tomorrow.

we are the well :cheers:

Another season recap

Whoomf indeed - some great goals that season I must admit. Around the 13/14 second mark in the video the lyrics to the the song say "Come On" at the same time our kit man Alan MacDonald seems to be saying the same thing. Well timed LOL.

That day at Tynecastle was something else. The build up before the game, getting dark, everyone with a few pints getting a bit emotional, bit raw, the banner, the huddle, then ending up 2 goals down before suddenly realising that Hearts were pure pish and knocking a couple past them for fun.

Whoomf indeed - some great goals that season I must admit. Around the 13/14 second mark in the video the lyrics to the the song say "Come On" at the same time our kit man Alan MacDonald seems to be saying the same thing. Well timed LOL.

No coincidence I'd say, well done the vidjo editing fella.