Lino Against Rangers On Saturday

Muzz

Am I right in thinking that we've had Mr Gilmour in just about every league game against Rangers since his decision to chop off Ross Forbes' goal last season? :huh:

Not for one minute suggesting that we are going to get anything at Ipox anyway .... but anyway ....WTF!?!

A careful and scientific review of the available statistics combined with a level headed backwards look at recent matches and evidence but trying hard not to look like timmy scum leads me to the statement that:

He is a cheating, orange h*n bastard with no shame and will do us at every turn!!!

My thoughts only...... :huh:

This will be the third game out of five since Ross Forbes 'goal' a year ago that John Fucking Gilmour will run the line at Rangers v Motherwell. Are they running out of linesmen or something, or are they still slapping us down for our public criticism of that decision?

Very poor stuff indeed.

Am I right in thinking that we've had Mr Gilmour in just about every league game against Rangers since his decision to chop off Ross Forbes' goal last season? :huh:

Not for one minute suggesting that we are going to get anything at Ipox anyway .... but anyway ....WTF!?!

Taking off the Claret & Amber tinted glasses for a moment. Jamie Murphy dived to get a nalty at Ibrox last season.

The Forbes decision was an absolute shocker but being completely fair he has had one mistake in three matches we've been involved in. And I've never heard him mentioned about making an arse of any other game either. Therefore I'd conclude he is a decent assistant who made a dick of it once. Until there is a trend this paranoid conspiracy doesn't wash.

I thought this thread would be full of folk telling the OP to stop being so paranoid, but apparently we are all paranoid as fuck.

As Tweed said, he has made one mistake in the few games he has been assistant for us, and if it wasnt for that mistake we wouldn't even be questioning why he is always the linesman in rangers motherwell games.

Everybody just chill oot eh?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-.../article/31241/

we should count ourselves lucky!!

I was at that game, the linesman was about 20 at most and was white as a sheet for the remainder of the first half after a few fans pointed out that he may have made an error of judgement :nod: . There is no hiding place for officials at non league football.

Thankfully, Blyth won the replay 4-0 on Monday night and are now into the quarter finals.

I was ranting to a couple of h*ns about Gilmour, They were quick to agree with me BUT not that he was bias just a p#sh poor official, they could name several cock up he has had both for against the h*ns.

A strange thing is why don't all linesmaen (assisant refs) get to ref ? Love to watch this wee #@#* having to really run about!!

Spot the difference ?

umpa-lumpa.jpg

SNA1319X1-280_986247a.jpg