Chants/banners At Pittodrie

sydney devine

Beating them again will say more than any banner/t-towel

:lol:

Besides, fitba fans can't be trusted with sheets of A4 - remember when folk took the "No Diving" Health & Safety type signs, printed on A4 to a Hearts game a couple of years ago? Confiscated by Big Brother's luminous Ooompa-Loompas.

We're a danger to ourselves.

:doh:

Besides, fitba fans can't be trusted with sheets of A4 - remember when folk took the "No Diving" Health & Safety type signs, printed on A4 to a Hearts game a couple of years ago? Confiscated by Big Brother's luminous Ooompa-Loompas.

We're a danger to ourselves.

:lol: That's right, I told the kids to hide theirs doon their jukes and brought them out later, the devils that we are. That was one of the more pathetic moments in a whole line of absolutely pathetic H&S crimes.

I'm inclined to agree it's time to let this go. I don't want to let Brown or Aberdeen think they have hurt us badly. Any insults will be easily dismissed as mindless banter from a minority. If you want to have a go at the old git, use his own terms - "We're only here out of common courtesy". Fight mealy mouth with mealy mouth.

I'm a Stuart McCall follower now so don't really care about him much anyway.