Fixture Changes

Toxteth O'Grady

How will you cope during the summer when it dawns on you that we were not relegated or involved in the playoffs..do you have counselling organised or maybe some positive thinking lessons booked?

If that scenario comes to pass, like every Motherwell fan, I'll be hugely relieved, in fact I'll even start to believe it's possible if we take a minimum of 4 points from the next 2 league games. Surely can't say fairer than that?

In the meantime, what counselling/support are YOU receiving that could allow you to cope with different opinions on a public internet forum?

• Like 1

I should still make the Friday one but I'm not going to be able to make the Saturday one since I work Saturday mornings. That will be the 4th season ticket game I've missed already and with weddings and stag doo's coming up I'm gonna miss more by the end of the season.

The season ticket just isn't value for money for me anymore. May get one of the flexi ones next season instead

The season ticket just isn't value for money for me anymore. May get one of the flexi ones next season instead

Indeed. Especially considering that attending matches feels almost habitual/perfunctory at the moment.

And that's the normal kick offs as opposed to these jump through hoops affairs at random times to suit the disinterested home viewers.

I should still make the Friday one but I'm not going to be able to make the Saturday one since I work Saturday mornings. That will be the 4th season ticket game I've missed already and with weddings and stag doo's coming up I'm gonna miss more by the end of the season.

I missed a few last season due to bloody wedding's and stags. Everyone is married now thankfully.