• Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Ross MacLean
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Jack McMillan
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Null Vote
    • Chris Cadden

Some really good performances today. Obviously Moult was very good but it is easy to go for a forward that scored a couple of goals. The team lost 4 today, but I thought Henegen and McManus were on top of their game and I've given my vote to the much maligned Big Mick.

Really?

Strange one that. I'd say ref was fine. Didn't get everything right bit definitely not biased.

Don't know about being biased but he had a poor game. Booked Louis Moult when he didn't commit a foul and then Scott Brown off scot free after he committed a horrible tackle on Keith Lasley. Then he ignored a perfectly good penalty shout when Toure manhandled and wrestled Louis Moult in the box. Also numerous other inconsistencies.

Don't know about being biased but he had a poor game. Booked Louis Moult when he didn't commit a foul and then Scott Brown off scot free after he committed a horrible tackle on Keith Lasley. Then he ignored a perfectly good penalty shout when Toure manhandled and wrestled Louis Moult in the box. Also numerous other inconsistencies.

Add to that booking Ainsworth and ignoring the push on him - raised arms by the Celtic player, would one of our players got away with that?

Thought the ref made some strange decisions. But none made a huge difference. Toure had his hands on him but I don't think it was a pen. Certainly would have been raging if we conceded one that way

Moult MOM for me due to his first 45. Cadden or McManus a close second.

Moult's first is one of the best finishes I've ever seen from a Motherwell player. MacLean's tackle and cross for the second were just both absolutely perfect. McManus won everything, in a defence that shipped 4 I can't see any fault with his performance. Cadden is the first Motherwell player I can remember forcing a Celtic manager to change their team inside half an hour. So they were my four contenders and I've decided to go for MacLean.

• Like 1

Really?

Strange one that. I'd say ref was fine. Didn't get everything right bit definitely not biased.

Were a few things at the game I thought were poor decisions, including the potential penalty offence by Toure. Having watched the game back on the TV, the only thing I think he got wrong was booking Moult as that was barely a foul.

Some strange decisions from the ref but there's no way Toure's challenge on Moult was a penalty. They were as bad as each other pushing the other before the ball came to them.

I've gone for Moult for an absolute masterclass in peeling off his man. Very unlucky not to get a hat-trick in the second half when he nearly managed to nip in front of Gordon at the front post (didn't seem to make it onto the highlights though).