Stewards

dazamfc

More shite from the holier than thou brigade on here. Rather than talk about the day glo mongo's your more concerned that somebody's broke the rules. COMMON SENSE FFS. Folk should be up in arms about how shite the stewards are at Motherwel. This giving they idiots megaphones after the game isn't working either. Sort the fucking stewards out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the new rule that must have been added to the ground regulations that you aren't allowed to take your shirt off in the stands.

Mad as he must be to want to dispense with his jaiket and shirt on a winter's day in February, to see a steward actually come up and instruct someone to put their shirt back on is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

In defence of Daza - if there was a crush from the back and that was the impact of the situation then the stewards handled it pretty badly!! Their first reaction should have been to diffuse any incident, help those at the front and deal with it accordingly. Lots of if's and but's though although the stewards tend to overreact far too quickly and as I said in a previous post - if you see an injustice then get the phones out, record it all, post it on youtube and embarrass the club into taking action.

Got searched going into the POD today. Big beast of a female steward insisted on searching us all. Talk about getting groped!! - If you aren't getting told to sit, your getting flung out of games in unfair circumstances and NOW sexually assaulted. :lol: -- -- Club needs to get a grip with this issue :lol: .

Got searched going into the POD today. Big beast of a female steward insisted on searching us all. Talk about getting groped!! - If you aren't getting told to sit, your getting flung out of games in unfair circumstances and NOW sexually assaulted. :lol: -- -- Club needs to get a grip with this issue :lol: .

Lucky you :(

Waheyyyy!

Lets just see how you feel after 110 minute of Glasgows finest old plod on Sunday next week.

First game I been at in a few months, and to be honest I think the stewards did a reasonable job compared to what I have seen over the last 30 years. Certainly no worse than the last game I was at this season.

And as to the loudspeakers from what my mate was saying someone got struck with a car the other week ? would you rather they ignored that danger.

As was posted, get over it and be grateful you didnt get a lifetime ban for the petulant tossing of a coca cola cup at the ref !.

Lets just see how you feel after 110 minute of Glasgows finest old plod on Sunday next week.

First game I been at in a few months, and to be honest I think the stewards did a reasonable job compared to what I have seen over the last 30 years. Certainly no worse than the last game I was at this season.

And as to the loudspeakers from what my mate was saying someone got struck with a car the other week ? would you rather they ignored that danger.

As was posted, get over it and be grateful you didnt get a lifetime ban for the petulant tossing of a coca cola cup at the ref !.

Acctually I'd they shut the road for afew minutes to allow people to disperse.

It seems for some people on here its Rules> common sense.

Got searched going into the POD today..... -- -- Club needs to get a grip with this issue :lol: .

Dundee have been doing it for years and very few of our fans ever objected to that. A non issue really.

Personally I objected to it at Dens and McDiarmid Park and I agree with you, although I wasn't searched outside the POD today.

Was aware of some things going on with stewards and fans today but having not seen what had started the incidents its impossible to give impartial comment. Understand why they search folk but if someone wants to throw something on a park they'll manage it but it ticks a box when it goes wrong and the SPL start investigating. Should they? Well I can understand both sides of that argument but for me its unimportant.

2 things related to the Hi Viz mob,

• Why do they feel the need to line up along the front of the East Stand kneeling down like that do they really think we're gona invade the pitch after a normal league game ?
  • What the feck is the story with the megaphones after the game telling us to keep off the road, what a complete lot of shite.

Got searched going into the POD today. Big beast of a female steward insisted on searching us all. Talk about getting groped!! - If you aren't getting told to sit, your getting flung out of games in unfair circumstances and NOW sexually assaulted. :rolleyes: -- -- Club needs to get a grip with this issue :lol: .

Are you a guy? If you are you know its illegal for a burd to search you.

you really are a tit. How you can judge any issue is beyond me. You spout shite even though you attend at most 2 games a season. Normally I respect peoples opinions but you are just a wind up merchant. Get a life!

:blink: are you serious?! I was quite clearly trying to wind up Daz (like pretty much everyone else was) and I think you'll find I only comment on games I've actually seen.

Away and pretend you've just put 26 grand on fifteen black ya tard.