Who Do You Want In The Final ?

Paisley Steelman

48 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want in the final?

Would much prefer to beat Aberdeen.....no contest. If we were to get beat I'd rather it was to Celtic. Just as well the Scottish Cup Final is the last day of the season as a defeat in that game against Craig Brown's Aberdeen would put me off football for a wee while :lol:

agree with the above poster, want the judas to fail

I disagree, personally I think B & K going has helped our club. Neither, in my opinion would have made the recent loan signings that have re-vitalised our season.

Lennon, and his colleagues, have tried to completely undermine the fairness of the domestic competitions. Perhaps the SFA/SPL/SFL/whatever are easy targets and Sellic can afford better laywers..... in short Brown is (allegedly) at worst, a liar whilst Lennon and co are much, much, worse.. When we last won the Cup, we beat Sellic along the way. I can't see why it should be any different this time.

Just my RMB 10.

SD

I disagree, personally I think B & K going has helped our club. Neither, in my opinion would have made the recent loan signings that have re-vitalised our season.

Lennon, and his colleagues, have tried to completely undermine the fairness of the domestic competitions. Perhaps the SFA/SPL/SFL/whatever are easy targets and Sellic can afford better laywers..... in short Brown is (allegedly) at worst, a liar whilst Lennon and co are much, much, worse.. When we last won the Cup, we beat Sellic along the way. I can't see why it should be any different this time.

Just my RMB 10.

SD

Pretty much agree and reckon at I'm at the stage of forgetting about Brown & Knox - they did a decent job when they were here, but they created their own pile of sh!te in how they treated us, and I'm not convinced they'll succeed in making the Sheep a force, but the Sheep are of no great concern to me.

McCall is winning me over with the way he's getting the players working for each other - we've had some crap games (Midden, Inverness) and strange decisions (IMO - no subs in the Utd match when we were hanging on for the result) but I can't argue with the success he's achieved in his short spell, so my focus is pretty much on him and my team from here on in.

Smellic it is, and I can think of no better way of winning the cup, if that's our fate - as pointed out by others, no-one gave us a hope when we met them in the semi in 1991, and even less in the replay. We did it then, no reason we can't do it again.

There will be more of the them fan wise for the final, but as their Bigot twins have found out at Hampden, we'll give our guys everything in support, win or lose

MON RA DOSSERS

Was interesting to hear him pre-match continuing to insist he remains a Motherwell supporter and that against any other team in the final but his own he'd be supporting us.

I do wonder if he really means that or if its all of the good guy Craigy he has created with most.

He seems a prime candidate as our former manager and media favourite to get picked up to cover the final for somebody. Perhaps the sight of being in there in the flesh and seeing the players and club he dumped win the Cup might put that to the test.

I also smile at the mental image of John Boyle bursting into the studio Scottish Cup in hand shouting at him, Jim Bowen Bullseye stylee "Here's what you could have won....."

I also smile at the mental image of John Boyle bursting into the studio Scottish Cup in hand shouting at him, Jim Bowen Bullseye stylee "Here's what you could have won....."

:lol:

With his tie round his head, the cup full of booze and 1 shoe missing.

TBH, I didn't really relish the thought of playing Aberdeen in the final. All the 'Broon baggae' would have made it fuckin' unbearable had we lost to them.

Now there's no baggage and a game against a team of mhanky c***s that we've already beaten this season.

We'll be underdogs, but we can do it !!