1991 Memorabilia

scoojy

I looked out a box of stuff from 1991 to show my 6 year old boy, in an attempt to get him (more) excited about the final.

I've recently moved house and found it during the move so knew exactly where to find it,

I just thought I'd share it.

progtick.jpg

mtprev.jpg

prevoh.jpg

wppost.jpg

• Like 3

The wee guy loved it but I didn't let him take them out of my sight. The papers are getting a bit brittle and the final programme is in pristine condition so didn't want them ruined. I'll sit with him again and read through them over the next few weeks.

Spent all my pocket money on every paper I could get hold of so had more than that but lost a shoebox full of stuff in a house fire in 1994.

Luckily the important stuff survived.

The Celtic programme is gubbed 'cos we stood in the family section at the 'Celtic end' which was uncovered and it pissed down the whole night. When it went to replay there was no way my dad was taking the risk of getting soaked and stood under cover in the 'Rangers end' even though there were no concessions there. About the only time my dad's spent more than he had to for anything.

Nice collection fella, that brought back a few memories and got me thinkin about the final again!

Anybody else got anything from 91 or even better 52?

I was given Stevie Kirks 91 semi final shirt and I never bring it out or wear it, but just might for the final tho. :cheers:

Hope this gets us many new and young fans that we can hold onto in the years to come.

MON THE WELL

52, 91, 11???????..............

Nice collection fella, that brought back a few memories and got me thinkin about the final again!

Anybody else got anything from 91 or even better 52?

I was given Stevie Kirks 91 semi final shirt and I never bring it out or wear it, but just might for the final tho. :cheers:

Hope this gets us many new and young fans that we can hold onto in the years to come.

MON THE WELL

52, 91, 11???????..............

Yup I've got 2 final tickets & programme in a frame. Used to be on my bedroom wall. Missus has moved it to the garage!

I have a few clippings from the Sunday newspapers and I still have my ticket. A few days after the final the team were down in New Lanark at the opening of something exactly what escapes me. Anyway I gave my ticket to my mum who worked there and she got the players to autograph it. Among the signatures are DC, Uncle Phil, Jamie Dolan and Paul McGrillen absolutely priceless to me. :nod:

Just looked out my cup final bucket hat. Was lucky enough to meet the team that summer in Schweinfurt and get some signatures on it. Cooper, O'Donnel, Kirk and Arnott are the ones I can make out. Dont think I'll risk wearing it to this final though.

To every game Me and My sister have been able to make, She has worn the '91 top my dad wore at the final to every one of them except one - Odense away. (I think) Sadly though, the badge looks more like a white splotch rather than the clubs crest laugh.gif. No Doubt she'll be displaying it proudly at the Final aswell as the cap he wore.

• 4 weeks later...