Rangers (H) Sunday 21st August

Andy_P

If people don't want to come along and support the team that's up to them ,but we had 18,000 at the final and will have about 3,500 if were lucky tomorrow .A better way to make a bit of cash would be to shut the cooper stand put the fans in the east and uncle phil stands and save money on stewarding and the like .

Alternatively, don't screen the game live at 2:15pm on a Sunday afternoon.

I think I read somewhere that you can't. You have to have made a phone order for collection tomorrow by somepoint today. if you haven't, you're not going. :P

just phone up the ticket office.

-"mfc"

-"hi, was wondering if I would be able reserve tickets for tomorrows game?"

-" no, the office was open from 9am today"

" yes but I didnt know that, would I be able to pick up tickets tomorrow?"

-"the ticket office will be open at 9am tomorrow"

-"will it be open unit kick off?"

-"the ticket office will be open from 9 tomorrow"

"yes, but is that till kick off?"

-" i cant say, that will be at the descression of the poice"

......... nice to know our clubs got a fuckin clue and are helpful towards their support...

If people don't want to come along and support the team that's up to them ,but we had 18,000 at the final and will have about 3,500 if were lucky tomorrow .A better way to make a bit of cash would be to shut the cooper stand put the fans in the east and uncle phil stands and save money on stewarding and the like .

My post had my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Your suggestion of closing the Cooper to save money is not a bad idea, although I'm sure there would be a lot of complaints from Cooper season ticket holders.

just phone up the ticket office.

-"mfc"

-"hi, was wondering if I would be able reserve tickets for tomorrows game?"

-" no, the office was open from 9am today"

" yes but I didnt know that, would I be able to pick up tickets tomorrow?"

-"the ticket office will be open at 9am tomorrow"

-"will it be open unit kick off?"

-"the ticket office will be open from 9 tomorrow"

"yes, but is that till kick off?"

-" i cant say, that will be at the descression of the poice"

......... nice to know our clubs got a fuckin clue and are helpful towards their support...

They have tickets and a computer, unfortunately no crystal ball. The police decide when to close the ticket office, so at this time nobody knows when it'll close..

After arranging to get the day off, I've today been told the girl doing my shift has phoned in for the weekend after somone dying. Now I need to go in and do 'my own' shift having already done her Wednesday shift :angry: its extra money which I can always do with but I'll never forgive her if we win and I'm only listening on the radio tomorrow.

After arranging to get the day off, I've today been told the girl doing my shift has phoned in for the weekend after somone dying. Now I need to go in and do 'my own' shift having already done her Wednesday shift :angry: its extra money which I can always do with but I'll never forgive her if we win and I'm only listening on the radio tomorrow.

Give her a break :laugh:

Its no her fault I know, but it wasn't an easy shift to swap and after having already managed to get the Hearts game off, I was really chuffed not to be missing this, so to find out today I'm not going is a bit of a kick in the stones, but it is what it is, my work are always very good to me when it comes to getting time off for games so I can't complain really.

I'm no goin cos it's on the telly/interweb and costin me nowt. No shitting of drawers here.

Glad the 3000-3500 Well fans do not have the same viewpoint or there would be NO home fans at Fir park.

The team deserve better.

Sure if you cannot afford it no problems, but there will be plenty of fans sitting on there arses when in the grand scheme of things £20 would not matter a toss. yet the team are TOP OF THE LEAGUE FFS

I would be telling work to shove it. If you have made official arrangements for a shift swap then its your works problem, not yours.

Glad the 3000-3500 Well fans do not have the same viewpoint or there would be NO home fans at Fir park.

The team deserve better.

Sure if you cannot afford it no problems, but there will be plenty of fans sitting on there arses when in the grand scheme of things £20 would not matter a toss. yet the team are TOP OF THE LEAGUE FFS

It will take more than being top of the league after 4 games to make most armchair Well fans actually attend games.

I understand what you're saying. I want to see as many fans at Fir Park as you but like the average pay at the gate fan I pick and choose my games.

I personally rarely attend tv matches, choosing instead to spend the money I save on as many away games as I can.

When we win tho, I'll definitely wish I was there!

Last time I got excited for a game again the smelly ones was boxing day last year, that was ill-advised.

No expectations at all for the game, not meaning to sound like every other negative user but we seem to have some complex that stops us from even having a go against Rangers, I wouldn't mind getting beat but going down fighting it's just that the team never seem up for it.

As for fans not going to the game, why should they? Football is entertainment and if they feel they will not be entertained why should they be forced to fork out £20 for it?

However I'll be there tomorrow hoping we can pull it off!

It will take more than being top of the league after 4 games to make most armchair Well fans actually attend games.

I understand what you're saying. I want to see as many fans at Fir Park as you but like the average pay at the gate fan I pick and choose my games.

I personally rarely attend tv matches, choosing instead to spend the money I save on as many away games as I can.

When we win tho, I'll definitely wish I was there!

Sair wan.

While I appreciate its a dear old game and I don't begrudge anybody staying away given the general tightness of dosh.

Surely the players would be more fired up for an old firm game if they ran out to more fans via the OF rather than less.

And surely if you're a well fan and you have limited funds the money would be better going towards our budget rather than Hibs or ICT's

Tomorrow they'll have their section jam packed and they'll stand to a man for 90 mins - which is as good as a goal start

it that she couldnt tell me, its the tone she had, that I cant get across on here.

Probably shouldn't have posted it then should you? :doh:

Being outsmarted by the MFC ticket office though, that takes an exceptional level of stupidity :lol:

The team deserve better.

But its on the TV for nothing? Why pay £20 ( :lol: ) for something you've already paid for (in the case is ESPN). That's just stupidity.

Back on topic. We will probably play outstandingly well but rangers will run up the park and score the winner (either via a break or dodgy penalty). Glorious failure as ever. Although, any points in this match are a bonus. Just need to concentrate on getting points off the other 10 teams.

But its on the TV for nothing? Why pay £20 ( :lol: ) for something you've already paid for (in the case is ESPN). That's just stupidity.

But your not just paying to watch the game. You'll be in the crowd, feeling the atmosphere and being able to cheer the team on. You never know, you might just be able to be there for a famous victory and say 'I was there!'. (Much like the 6-6 game. Although I left at 6-2...). You always remember those games more when you're there.

And you won't have to listen to Craig Burley on the telly.