This Video Doing The Rounds On Celtic Boards...

David

This seems to be the general theme of this thread, but "they do it too" is hardly an excuse.

Ah, if it's in an orange order hall, then who gives a fuck.

I don't. If it's not bothering me then I really couldn't care less, as it's not as if I'm going to be in there anytime soon. If it was up Motherwell Cross, In a street or in my front garden then I would have issue with it, but since it wasn't I couldn't give a fuck what people get up to behind closed doors.

I oppose people deliberately associating our club with sectarianism and bigotry. Although the point that it was behind closed doors is fair enough, I have to wonder why some people feel the need to bring this stuff into supporting Motherwell. It's the reason we hate the old firm so much, why bring bring yourself to their level?

• Like 3

When I watched that video I spotted at least two "die hard" Rangers fans in the crowd that I know of. I fucking hate when they decide that we're worthy of their support because we're playing Celtic in a final.

I wish they take their flutes, drums and causes and fuck off altogether.

When I watched that video I spotted at least two "die hard" Rangers fans in the crowd that I know of. I fucking hate when they decide that we're worthy of their support because we're playing Celtic in a final.

I wish they take their flutes, drums and causes and fuck off altogether.

Maybe they were there to listen to the band? Anyways much ado about nothing, if it annoys they fuckwits then good, Mon the Crown :yahoo:

• Like 2

They really are brain dead cretins. Pat Nevin commented on the bile that the Celtic fans were spouting during the first half of the cup final which I think was perfectly reasonable for a pundit to do. What I can't understand is why these balloons think he would he have any interest in or comment to make on what a relatively small group of Motherwell fans get up to behind closed doors in an orange hall 20 miles away from the stadium?

It actually saddens me to think that there are morons like them roaming the streets completely oblivious to the fact that they are in fact the bigotted retards that they are so desperate to point the finger at.

I'm not a fan of walks of any description to be honest, but what goes on behind closed doors is fair enough. Didn't see the relevance of the instrumental of No Surrender amongst the Motherwell songs, but I suppose no one can indefinitely say that's what was being played! Other than that, the only gripe the Smeltic fans could have would be that the instruments used are flute and drums, which are also used in the Hibs walks so many of them frequent, so them being on their high horse doesn't wash.

Anyway, enjoy the below video for the best fhans in the world:

Celtic fans mock the Ibrox disaster and the death of Davie Cooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9wkjcHahdU

Dont know if its my computer (and being I.T. illiterate) but I cannae see the video, just got a wee multi-coloured box in teh corner of the screen. Anyone any ideas?

anybody?? want to see the video to see if I'm in it :ph34r:

I take it you can see videos on YouTube normally? If you can, try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=up8LqG4aHso

I take it you can see videos on YouTube normally? If you can, try this: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=up8LqG4aHso

Aye, Brazilian sent me the same link, cheers....still none the wiser why I cannae see it like everybody else though.

As for the 'gig', it looks like a fair old party and as someone else said, who are we to tell people how to behave pre-match?

That video from Joeboy just shows ye why ye've got to hate the vermin. Absolute scum, yet they can't understand why they are hated......

I love the fact that they can turn a blind eye to shite like that but be outraged at a few Motherwell supporting Protestants be entertained by a loyalist flute band playing mainly motherwell songs, ridiculous

Police looking for 40 hearts Bigot who were being bigot on a train on the way to see their bigoted team up in dunfermline who also may be bigoted but I dont think they are bigots. on saturday. The 119 from Edinburgh waverley apparently. I'm assuming every team has a bigot section and so we are all in the same position. The point the Davybhoyssmiley.gif was making is that We are a family club and we allow it.... Which is bull... We oppose it at games and what we do behind closed doors has nothing to do with the club itself...

• Like 1