2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Here's how some Coventry fans reckon they'll line up. Please note these people are much more qualified to judge how he will fit into their team. If you do feel that you are better qualified, being an all knowing fountain of knowledge regarding the English League 1, feel free to reply.

ITS A FANS FORUM

(Well done to that Coventry Fan with his idea on how he would like the team to line up)

None of which makes your point valid.

I Live in Coventry City

I Work in Coventry City

Ive also been working at Coventry City Football Club for the last Month.

But you know what I dont really give a hoot on who starts for Coventry City FC.

But my point wont change, Jennoe is a good player, but he wont find it easy in League One.

You can scribble as much shite as you like, but my opinion wont change untill Jennoe actually produces at that level.

I hope he does because he actually is a good player( if im qaulified enough to say that )

Your Reply

:help:

'Dr.Pangloss' timestamp

Now please stick to current players!

• Like 1

Can we please put the Jennings stuff to bed? He did well for us but we move on..

Good news for me is the suggestion that McCall realise we need an experienced midfielder in before the window closes. Even if Law stays, a signing to do for the midfield what Ramsden can do for the defence will be welcome. A player that will help ease the pressure on Carswell and Hetherington to step up week in week out could be crucial...

Can we please put the Jennings stuff to bed? He did well for us but we move on..

Good news for me is the suggestion that McCall realise we need an experienced midfielder in before the window closes. Even if Law stays, a signing to do for the midfield what Ramsden can do for the defence will be welcome. A player that will help ease the pressure on Carswell and Hetherington to step up week in week out could be crucial...

Need to bring him in from League Two, of course, so he isn't out of his depth.

Why would Jennoe be spelled with an e at the end? Given that we're moving on, this has been confusing me for months, I thought I'd better ask now.

Also, are we heading for a Dazzer meltdown? :popcorn:

To be honest can't remember jenno being captain or their poty tho

Not sure about the Player of the Year chat, but I definitely remember stuff about him being Tranmere captain when we first signed him.

Captain or POTY is irrelevant though, he's been a League One regular in the past so for someone to now suggest he'll suddenly struggle is just bizarre.

Stuart McCall will speak to James McFadden in next 48 hours to see if there's anyway the club can do a deal for his return to Fir park.

From Raman Bhardwaj twitter. Fuck knows how reliable it is and despite the fact it's been done to death it's still more interesting than talking about Dazzer and Jennoe*.

*© Dazzer

Would be good but we'd have to be taken him on a 3 year contract at £2k a week.

Then add in clauses.

Minimum sell on fee in the

1st year is £600K Faddy gets 40% Club gets 60%

2nd Year 500K Faddy gets 50% Club gets 50%

3rd year 300k Faddy gets 60% Club gets 40%

Sorted :thumbup::cheers:

Would be good but we'd have to be taken him on a 3 year contract at £2k a week.

Then add in clauses.

Minimum sell on fee in the

1st year is £600K Faddy gets 40% Club gets 60%

2nd Year 500K Faddy gets 50% Club gets 50%

3rd year 300k Faddy gets 60% Club gets 40%

Sorted :thumbup::cheers:

Or pay-per-play until he proves his fitness. We can't afford to tie up a wage on a crock - even for Faddy.