Champions League Tickets For Well Society Members

gilmour

I wont be renewing my season ticket this year as i have to pay for my child rather than free season ticket when i purchase mine. He gets 4 free home tickets with his well society membership and with season long initiatives its not worth buying for him. Myself i work shifts and missed 5 games last season and with the 2 free home games and 10% of all the others its not financially viable for me .

However what i was really wondering was ST holders are guaranteed CL tickets does this also apply to well society members all in all i wont be buying a season ticket for me and the kid at £360 but have ploughed in £1025 to the well society. Will be very pissed if we are not a priority like st holders.

Thanks for any clarity given as nothing on web site but at the time they didn't know we would be in the position we are so need some clarity please.

I wont be renewing my season ticket this year as i have to pay for my child rather than free season ticket when i purchase mine. He gets 4 free home tickets with his well society membership and with season long initiatives its not worth buying for him. Myself i work shifts and missed 5 games last season and with the 2 free home games and 10% of all the others its not financially viable for me .

However what i was really wondering was ST holders are guaranteed CL tickets does this also apply to well society members all in all i wont be buying a season ticket for me and the kid at £360 but have ploughed in £1025 to the well society. Will be very pissed if we are not a priority like st holders.

Thanks for any clarity given as nothing on web site but at the time they didn't know we would be in the position we are so need some clarity please.

Nah season ticket holders only. :evilgrin:

Fucksake man... this pissing contest starts everytime we're in europe...

"I'm a better fan I want tickets first"

"no I'm a better fan I want tickets first"

Still to hear of somebody who wanted a ticket not getting one. Even if it is a big english team, the club would be well within their rights to give them the minimum 10% as requested by UEFA and fill the place wit Motherwell fans.

Still to hear of somebody who wanted a ticket not getting one. Even if it is a big english team, the club would be well within their rights to give them the minimum 10% as requested by UEFA and fill the place wit Motherwell fans.

Have to agree, heard all this before, with Nancy home and away, wales home and away, cup finals, semi finals etc, etc, etc

Again never heard of anyone not getting a ticket for any , dont start aw this pish again !!!!!!!!!!

I get your point but it's 5% :thumbup:

Nothing in Society membership about this so I guess that preferential ticketing for members is not guaranteed. That said I'd hope the club would consider this. A shortage of tickets could be a problem if we draw an attractive tie away from home. There was quite a panic before the AS Nancy game when it was announced that we'd only get the UEFA allowance of about 500 tickets (?) if recall correctly. AS Nancy did not have to accede to MFC's pleadings for an additonal allocation, but they did. Even at that a few of our fans had to make do with seats in the home end.

I hope that club introduces a permanent and transparent (going off that word now) loyalty scheme for all big game tickets but avoids the Tynecastle debacle at all costs - an absolute nightmare for Jambos apparently, that has caused a lot of ill feeling in Embra.

I hope that club introduces a permanent and transparent (going off that word now) loyalty scheme for all big game tickets but avoids the Tynecastle debacle at all costs - an absolute nightmare for Jambos apparently, that has caused a lot of ill feeling in Embra.

FHW, still some ill feeling here that I had to rely on a unknown punter (cheers Mr H) on the internet to secure me cup final tickets.

the fact that the club still doesn't know where there money comes from to distribute tickets evenly is poor form.

still magic that worrying about tickets is a reality,

Champions League, We're having a Laugh

Aye, what have Hearts done? I remember when Fulham got to the Europa League Final they allowed season ticket holders to buy four tickets each. Didn't go down too well that one.

Each season ticket holder should be entitled to one extra ticket when they buy their own for the game, no more.