Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

I was amazed to see Utd managed a point today as when I last checked they were 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go!

I was hoping they would be comprehensively beaten thus depletwing their confidence for Wednesday.....

Shows that Celtic aren't that invincible. Except againt us!

Would take a point to be honest. Provided we then beat Dundee of course. Anything less than 3 points from.the next 2 games would be a really poor haul.

Utd. seem to have the style of game that matches up well with Celtic, but I was surprised Celtic let that 2 goal lead slip.

Think we have a decent chance of 3 points in this game, but like others on here, 1pt plus 3 against Dundee would make for a good week's work.

I was actually quite happy that they took the game right to the final whistle. Result wise.....hmmm.....but happy enough that with us already spending today resting up, that they had a tough shift for the full ninety Small margins and all that stuff.

Dont think any team performs well post decent result against the Beggarz. Here's hoping that stands true on Wed.

Interesting to see that a mere 8pts separates top and 10th. Given the gap between 2nd and 3rd is normally more than that come November, we should be pleased to see the SPL is looking competitive at long last ....................... and so much for the Tims running away with it Traynor :notworthy:

We have five games to play this month, and its not unrealistic that we could end up with 0, 15 or any number in between. Wednesdays game is massive in my opinion. If we win, we'll go into the next game against Dundee and brush them aside, but if we lose it could set us back and suddenly turn Saturday into a tricky fixture.

going to be a wet and windy night so I can't the game being filled with silky soccer as for the result I'm hoping for at least a point but I'm still not convinced with Ramsden and Cummins I just hope we score more than they do

Utd had a tough one right up to the end on Sunday and if we get about them straight from the off, they might tire quicker than we will.

I'm unusually optimistic on this one, and going for 2 - 0 Well. Ojamma and Higdon.

This. Adding on that it would be damn nice to actually get a clean sheet.

Am sure we had to get a ticket for the rescheduled hibs game ?

From Official SIte >

A reminder for fans in possession of a ‘Match Abandoned’ voucher that it should be used to enter the re-arranged match this Wednesday night.

Entry for this game will be by Match Abandoned Voucher, pay at the turnstiles or by tickets purchased at the ticket office.

If you weren’t able to attend the original match or weren’t in the ground at the time of the abandonment, then you can use Voucher 5 to enter the re-arranged.

2012/13 season ticket holders who were at the match but did not take a voucher will gain entry but only by contacting the club prior to the match and, ideally, not on the day of the game as the ticket office will obviously be very busy as no voucher from Season Ticket will be used.

• Like 1

From Official SIte >

A reminder for fans in possession of a 'Match Abandoned' voucher that it should be used to enter the re-arranged match this Wednesday night.

Entry for this game will be by Match Abandoned Voucher, pay at the turnstiles or by tickets purchased at the ticket office.

If you weren't able to attend the original match or weren't in the ground at the time of the abandonment, then you can use Voucher 5 to enter the re-arranged.

2012/13 season ticket holders who were at the match but did not take a voucher will gain entry but only by contacting the club prior to the match and, ideally, not on the day of the game as the ticket office will obviously be very busy as no voucher from Season Ticket will be used.

cheers :notworthy: