Vs Dundee Utd

GazzyB

TBH i couldnt care less if the game is off due to flooding. Pretty scunnered with Scottish football and this talk of 8 8 8 has me ready to chuck it. Undecided whether to go or not which is poor when we could go clear 2nd. Really what is the point when everything is for the old firm the only reason i can see for this ridiculous 8 8 8 that barely a single fan wants the talk has me apathetic nevermind if it happens.

It felt like hurricane Katrina up at the top end of Hamilton lastnight, and tonight is predicted to be stronger winds. Rains been pishin down all day in Glasgow.

I'll be at the match but to be honest, won't be too dissapointed if its off.

Also got to consider the Dundee United fans. They would rightly be pissed off if the games a bogey but the pitch inspection wasn't until an hour before the match.

I agree with the above.

That, and it's not as if the game is going to be improved by forcing the issue and having it played it in that horrendous wind etc instead of postponing it.

Agreed and the damage to the pitch itself could be significant if its already sodden with rain!!

Cruel irony this game was in midweek because of the pointless winter break, when weather was very mild for the time of year!

:lol:

Shame for any united fans making another wasted trip! Could argue if it was in enough doubt after 1st inspection, why did they leave decision so late?

Another 3 week gap between games is the most disappointing thing.

Hopefully we'll return to action again with a victory at Killie!

Or could it be rearranged for Wednesday 6 Feb?

Would be happy with that as they have the big cup game v sevco the Saturday before, hopefully they would be drained after giving them a drubbing!