European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

Fan of FC Kuban comes in peace here. In Krasnodar you can expect full stadium. The south terrace will be filled with young supporters of the local firm Kuban Ultras, making a show.

We are not a singing stadium, but very much chanting.

Because really to think of it, that will be the first home game for us in any championship leagues of all times. Our fan base was waiting for so long for this moment, so you are as the first opponent, very welcome to the party.

I will do my best to come to scotland and very little of us, who will come, because of visa issues, and we will be glad to meet some of you and get to know you. We are rookies on the European stage, so much to learn :). Cheers.

Edited by stalker
  • Like 1

hi, everybody, from the fans of the best fc KUBAN ! we are all glad that our first europe opponent is your strong and famous team.i can see that you have found some info abous us , so here somthing else:

http://www.greenmile.ru/gmforum/showthread.php?t=17464 fan forum , topic about the Kuban in the Europa League

http://fckuban.ru/news our official website , under every last news ther is a discussion

welcome to runet.sorry for my english))))

• Like 2

Hi Toxteth O'Grady. FC Kuban budget is about 55 mil. Team found a stability under a new majority owner, Armenian tycoon from Ukraine Mr Oleg Mkrtchan. He is oh well ................in the steel business :)

He has now some developments in the Kuban region and bought 75% of the team t . The rest of the shares belong to the region administration. It gave the club the boost it needed to operate on a much bigger budget.

Transfers started to come in the last 2-3 years and the club is doing much better in the standings and finally got a spot in the UEFA league competition.

• Like 1

Toxteth O'Grady'

Can you give us a rough idea of FC Kuban's budget? I'm guessing it will be several times that of Motherwell's.

We-re not so rich like 'Anji' or 'Zenith' or 'Spartak'. Our budget is over 40-45 million USD not roubles. For comparison the budget of 'Zenith' is over 300 mln. $, 'Anji' 250 mln. etc. Feel the difference.pleasantry.gif But we try to survive in specific conditions of russian championship and I think we do this well.smile.gif