European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

JDs. That little red building. Will be there on the 1 of august. Motherwell looks a little bit depressing on google maps

FC Kuban grounds http://maps.yandex.c....54638018535703

http://maps.yandex.c....54638018535703

Depressing doesnt quite say it, but its close enough. Pretty sure chernobyl looks like a top holiday destination in comparison.

Hi, there. Let me in toodrinks.gif

So many familliar nicks herebiggrin.gif

can i buy buckfast when i come over for the game :lol:

Unfortunatelly, you cannot get any strong drink during the game in stad, even a beer, but you can bring it "havin inside you"pleasantry.gif

Edited by centrolit

Hi there!)

Finally I'm here)

Guys, it will be our first game in Europe as you know. Honestly, we are exited.

We are waiting for you in Krasnodar. I swear, you will never forget this trip 'cause we are very kind and friendly people! I can help you looking for hotels, pubs and other you need.

If you want to get some knowledge about our city, look at this:

By the way, couple guys can stay in my flat for trip time. I'm sure, it will be great!

• Like 3

This is what I love about football. This time yesterday Im pretty sure fans from either club could not have pointed to the other on a map and now you have the beginnings of bonds between the two clubs that could last a lifetime.

Cant make this trip but would really love to do it. The ones to far off remote places are always the best!

Welcome fans of FC Kuban!

Anyone who wants to see the match of our team against 'FC Tom' (Tomsk) CLICK HERE . You can use sopcast or your browser. Don't be scared of stadium in Tomsk, it's the one so bad in our leage.rolleyes.gif Life in Siberia is hard cruel.biggrin.gif

The begining of the match in 1:00 p.m. GMT.

Edited by FC_Kuban