Player Sponsorship, Raffle 13/14

Brazilian

• 4 weeks later...

So the clubs sponsors night, was last week, neither winners were able to attend,

so luckily we had drawn some reserve names, and Linsey12 was able to go and had a good night.

both sponsored strips, Carswell and Murray were collected, just need to sort out some logistics and I'll get them passed on to the winners asap.

need to sort out something again for coming season, might not buy a new player but the club needs the funds to keep this phenomenal success run going!

• Like 1

So the clubs sponsors night, was last week, neither winners were able to attend,

so luckily we had drawn some reserve names, and Linsey12 was able to go and had a good night.

both sponsored strips, Carswell and Murray were collected, just need to sort out some logistics and I'll get them passed on to the winners asap.

need to sort out something again for coming season, might not buy a new player but the club needs the funds to keep this phenomenal success run going!

Glad they enjoyed themselves.

Well done Iain for starting to kick things off for the new campaign. Count me in when you organise it.

Count me in too better hurry though as off last week this is all that was left,and I got vigurs boots

Gunnar Neilsen

Boots

Iain Vigurs

Boots

Lee Hollis

Away & Boots

Simon Ramsden

Boots

Robert McHugh

Euro

Zaine Francis-Angol

Euro and Boots