Hearts V Motherwell 11/1/14

postiejim

1388849256[/url]' post='402858']

hopefully we sign off in style for our last gorgie trip for the foreseeable future.

take plenty of pictures, we might never be back!

Shame that. One of the best away days in the top flight. Would rather be heading there than Paisley or Kilmarnock.

• Like 2

Your method of predicting results is baffling, surely current form is a better guide?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm simply making a prediction on an Internet forum, it's that simple. Would anyone really be surprised if we were to lose to Hearts???

I might be right and I might be wrong, just like all of those who predict that we'll win will be either right or wrong.

What will be will be, at the end of the day.

Shame that. One of the best away days in the top flight. Would rather be heading there than Paisley or Kilmarnock.

I agree. For atmosphere Tynecastle is a one of the best stadiums in Scotland to visit. You never know we might draw them in the cup if we can stay in it long enough. ph34r.gif

Would anyone really be surprised if we were to lose to Hearts???

Whilst anything can happen in football on current form I would be surprised if we didn't win this one. Hearts are on the ropes, they have suspensions, injuries and according to Sportsound they are struggling to find enough subs for their game tomorrow. The fans have been terrific at backing them this season, however, there are only so many times that they can play the part of the 12th man.

1388860066[/url]' post='402875']

True.

However their fans were unbearable when they were spending mad vlad's cash and the amount of delusional pish i used to hear in the balmoral bar pre and post match about them being a big club means I've little sympathy for them.

We'll just have to double down on Easter road.

And Albion Rovers were a part time club who were 2nd bottom of the lowest tier in Scotland, yer they still beat us. That just goes to show anything can happen and with Hearts home crowd behind and given we struggled to beat them at Fir Park then it is not in anyway ridiculous to suggest that they might beat us here.

• Like 1

Have to say if i was to be asked who i want relegated it would be St. Mirren EVERY day of the the week . I like my jaunts to Edinburgh and Hearts usually bring a good support to the Ark. Paisley's a s---hole. Anyway MJC's posts are always hilarious. :notworthy:

• Like 1

In the last seven games Hearts have taken 2 points out of a possible 21. Such a young team will be physically and mentally exhausted and it wouldn't surprise me if they only managed a couple of more wins this season. Can't seeing one of them being on Saturday. Doubt we'll hammer them but could see a comfortable 2-0.

Think I'll head through for this one.

About ten years ago we had lost a ton of games on the spin while Hearts were tucked in just behind the Old Firm. We played them at FIr Park, banker away win. We all know the rest as we will talk about it every week. Problem with kids is inconsistency, lack of a leader, lack of discipline but we all know there is a day when everything can click. It may be next Saturday, it may not be but they have managed two wins against Aberdeen this season.

• Like 1