Inverness C.t V Motherwell 22/11/14

Yabba's Turd

Inverness are undefeated at home this season which is pretty impressive by the time you get to November, however looking at the results they've struggled mostly at home against lesser teams.

Ross County and Dundee were the teams to get points at Inverness, when better teams have lost.

Perhaps they struggle against teams that sit in. They certainly don't score a lot of goals, they've not scored more than 2 goals in a match all season and haven't scored more than 1 in the last four games.

If we can keep it tight at the back like we did against United, I'm hopeful we could get something up there.

• 2 weeks later...

By the time we had lost to Thistle, Aberdeen and St Johnstone I was so punch drunk from losing every week that it didn't upset me as much as it usually does.

Now that we have finally won a game we desperately need to push on as we are still firmly rooted in the mire.

Massive massive 6 pointers coming up in December. Would bite yer hand off for a draw here but pretty sure we'll lose.