St.mirren V Motherwell 16/05/15

Yabba's Turd

there's no point in starting the Baraclough out stuff, as the owner made it clear that he's going nowhere.

He should never be there in the first place and fans have every right to want him out.I doubt LH will listen but if we go down and start poorly then he'll have to get rid of him, shame whoever decided IB should get the job couldn't see that we needed an experienced SPL manager to keep us up rather than a hopeful, cheap option who might make a name for himself.

Because it's been made quite clear that the owner doesn't hold him responsible for what's happened this season and believes he's the man for the job.

So again you don't think fans have influence over that???

I'm not for 1 minute saying we should slaughter him but fans can certainly change owners opinions!!

He should never be there in the first place and fans have every right to want him out.I doubt LH will listen but if we go down and start poorly then he'll have to get rid of him, shame whoever decided IB should get the job couldn't see that we needed an experienced SPL manager to keep us up rather than a hopeful, cheap option who might make a name for himself.

Whoever we appointed would've been equally cheap, the salary wasn't negotiable.

McDonald should have been subbed off before he was sent off. Had a howler!

Today was our seasons cup final and we really didn't turn up. Awful performance from start to finish. Gutless, spineless, no passion. Mainly from our experienced players. Sickened.

really disappointed by this. you would have expected these guys (probably our highest earners) to put a bit of a shift in. Cheating Cnuts. Goalie does not help either!!!

So again you don't think fans have influence over that???

I'm not for 1 minute saying we should slaughter him but fans can certainly change owners opinions!!

I'm not really sure that Hutchinson strikes me as the kind of guy who really listens to the fans.

Looks to me as if most of the problems are behind the scenes, players just dont go shite overnight and looking at ours it is as if they have no fight, passion or desire to work for the current manager.

Also the apathy about the place looks as if it has affected they playing staff for whatever reaons and imo thats been the case since start of the season .

If and its a big if we survive in the SPFL i hope there is a clear out from top to bottom including Burrows and Barraclough

• Like 1

Did we have to win that game today?

Well you wouldnt think the players knew they had to win, fucking not a bit of effort or passion for the club. Just strolling about at walking pace and its not acceptable.

How can barra not get the blame for this, since he came in we have got worse and te man has no style of play,he is out of his depth. We are going to go down with a bunch of players over the age of 30 players playin out their careers. He needs to go right now

Absolutely disgusted with the effort all season an we deserve to be where we are

• Like 1

its nothing more than we deserve, except for about 4 games most of the players have been a complete and utter disgrace to the jersey.

totally devestated by how we have been this season which by the looks of things is more than can be said for most of the players.

how some of these guys have made a living out of football is beyond me, some look like they have never seen a football before.

I hope the penny finally drops for some of them!!!!!!!!!!

Great thoughts from the keyboard warriors. Mon the steelmen online. Nae wonder I'm hardly on here.

Well contribute to the discussion then. If you don't agree with what someone has posted say so and tell us why.

If half the folk that complain about the forum actually contributed anything other than criticising those that are brave enough to voice their own opinion then every thread would be twice as long.

I'm not really sure that Hutchinson strikes me as the kind of guy who really listens to the fans.

Just being silly if you think fans don't influence what happens at a club.

Too many times fans have said must win games & the team haven't turned up.

I'm hoping for hibs in the play offs to give us a chance

• Like 1