Andy_P

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

6 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Wouldve liked to have seen him here! Good luck to the lad

Have to say I’ve never been a massive fan of him, good in spells for sure but not sure he would have been the right fit for us these days.

Kipre's Wigan 7-0 up at half time vs Scott's Hull. Kipre starting, Scott on the bench.

That's a pumping!

I had no idea Hull were in the relegation zone until just there. Doubt they'll manage it tonight but hope they escape for Scott's sake.

16 minutes ago, Stu92 said:

I had no idea Hull were in the relegation zone until just there. Doubt they'll manage it tonight but hope they escape for Scott's sake.

George Long in goal for Hull

Good to see the Wigan players dealing with the club's crisis in a positive way. 

Scott might actually get a game in league one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's made a few appearances for Hull since he recovered from his injury, included being in the starting 11 twice. (More than I thought he'd have at this stage - I thought he'd be straight into their reserve team).

12 hours ago, Ross said:

Scott might actually get a game in league one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd tend to agree usually but as weeyin says he's actually been getting a bit of game time already.

With all the chat about a potential Kipre sell on clause - have a look at a Burrows quote following his sale to Wigan.  I think his spell there has been more than successful which makes the last part very interesting!

"However, when the full balance of the fee is paid, it will go down as one of the most lucrative in Motherwell’s history, with the potential to be the most depending on how Cédric performs at Wigan."

12 hours ago, weeyin said:

Darren Smith  joins East Kilbirde.

Much younger than I thought, but I suppose that happens when you make your senior debut at 16.

They've also signed Paul Paton, Chris Erskine and Kyle Hutton and have Stevie Aitken as manager. Hopefully they make it up rather than another Tuechtar team.

2 hours ago, Last post by: said:

With all the chat about a potential Kipre sell on clause - have a look at a Burrows quote following his sale to Wigan.  I think his spell there has been more than successful which makes the last part very interesting!

"However, when the full balance of the fee is paid, it will go down as one of the most lucrative in Motherwell’s history, with the potential to be the most depending on how Cédric performs at Wigan."

If he's sold cheap we probably won't get much though. 

10 clean sheets in 11 games is great form for their defence. 

2 hours ago, Last post by: said:

Hard to know really, could also be tied in with league finishes, promotion, etc.

Looking like league 1 for James Scott nect season. Wonder if he will get a run in their team, if not maybe get him back.on loan?

Hull's relegation could go either way for Scott. Lower division could mean more playing time, unless they decide to be aggressive with signings to go straight back up. If he does do well in League 1, could also damage our sell-on.

Might be League One for Cedric too after yesterday's result. A win would have kept Wigan safe after their 12 point deduction, but they only managed a draw and are now in a relegation spot. Now it all depends on their appeal against the deduction.