Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Shaun Fagan. Even Marc Fitzpatrick and Jack Leitch couldn't out-Shaun Fagan Shaun Fagan in the "is he fucking playing" stakes.

All centre mids too, not good enough for that lads, right back please.

Marc Fitzpatrick is probably the most mis-treated player by the fans in my time watching Motherwell. Done his pan in every game, was an important part of a very good team and gave us one of our best moments ever. And somehow his face didn't fit and he got absolute pelters every week.

• Like 2

Marc Fitzpatrick is probably the most mis-treated player by the fans in my time watching Motherwell. Done his pan in every game, was an important part of a very good team and gave us one of our best moments ever. And somehow his face didn't fit and he got absolute pelters every week.

Not for me! Passenger most games.

• Like 1

Will never forget that winner at Easter Road mind you

Unbelievable scenes

Agree 100%. He had the unenviable task of following in Faddy & Pearos footsteps. Too much expected of him.

Especially with how he started. I remember one game where Alan Hutton was tearing the league up and he come up against Fitzy who matched him stride for stride all game, Hutton did hee haw but Fitzy still got pelters for man marking him out the game.

I rated him highly and was really unfortunate with injuries.

• Like 1