The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

I'm astonished we signed Bigirimana to be honest, thought it would be paper talk. I think he'll be a cracking player for us having seen a fair bit of him already. A real coup for us.

Alex Fisher scoring 8 goals in 9 starts last season is also very promising. He had similar gametime to Bowman, who only managed two.

Very happy with our first business!

I'm happy with both signings as well, if we're going tae get behind the manager let's start by showing a bit of faith in his signings,these are obviously two players he's been after and we've got them signed up quickly. No just players we've signed as panic buys.

Interesting. This would have been around the time we were reportedly keen on Harris Vuckic...

Came across this, funnily enough...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/05/27/report-newcastle-had-deal-with-motherwell-for-haris-vuckic-and-g/?utm_medium=share%2520service&utm_campaign=social%2520media&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=HITCdeadlineday

this would be the same time Baraclough went on his supermarket sweep, ay?

Aye, Les was splashing the cash.

Wonder what the future holds for Vuckic, think his 6 year deal at Newcastle is finally up.

Given the signing of Bigirimana, I hope you don't pay by the letter for names on your top!

Everyone said the wanted us to sign a big name.

• Like 1

Don't know anything about Bigirimana but what you hear seems promising.

With Fisher I'm encouraged that we've got someone with a goal scoring record in the league but on the other hand 50% of his goals were against one team - us - and I'd like to know why he didn't do a thing until the run in.

Still seems like an upgrade on what we've got.

• Andy_P locked this topic