Dom Thomas

livivoice

Again, not an unreasonable suggestion but when his seat in the dressing room is still warm and his departure is still being discussed daily I don't see the need for it to get lumped in with the big FP thread at this point.

Again, not an unreasonable suggestion but when his seat in the dressing room is still warm and his departure is still being discussed daily I don't see the need for it to get lumped in with the big FP thread at this point.

Why would he have a seat in the dressing room he was either out on loan or nowhere near the team in all his time at the club

Thomas thinks he's a superstar and will come to regret that particular attitude in later life. Plenty of better and much more talented footballers haven't seen the light of day in the Professional game due to the same Billy big baws mindset. If he were to knuckle down, change his attitude to his work, hit the gym, put the shifts in over and above standard training times amd work hard at improving the many flaws in his game then he may realise the potential he undoubtedly has/had. I would wager little of the former will happen though.

• Like 3

Aye, as much as I would have liked Thomas to succeed with us, he seems to have the same attitude as Brian Kerr.

Some players overcome their youthful arrogance, but even the massive egos like Ronaldo succeed because they put the work in too.

Where are folk getting the attitude problem stuff from?

It's no secret he was a wee skidmark. His attitude from being told he was behind Cadden, Frear and Tanner then deciding he wanted to leave the club because of it says it all really. Shame as we all I had hopes for him, obviously I hope he succeeds due to the % of future transfers we could get but I wouldn't be surprised to see Killie loan him out in the not so distant future before punting him.

I really wanted him to do well with us as he seemed an exciting player with the under 20's. He looked good in flashes such as coming on and setting up Sutton for an equaliser against St. Johnstone a few years ago but didn't manage to develop further. He was given a big chance last season against East Stirling but made such little impact he was subbed - after that showing I'm not surprised he didn't progress last season.

Why all this debate about an ex player who promised a lot but in the end proved to be lacking in footballing skill, ability and motivation contributing feck all to the club in all the time he was there,he won't be missed, let's hope the money saved on his wage is better spent.

Because he has the natural ability to raise the hopes of people who are used to the humdrum of journeymen and want him to do well for their team. He's young enough to still be an enigma and hasn't yet established himself as a luxury player.

He is our most recent best player that never was.

The next two years will be what defines him and it's that unknown that will keep us interested.

• Like 2