Scottish Premiership Game 4: Hearts (H) Saturday 26/08/17

Yabba's Turd

Disappointed about Campbell but disappointed about Griffiths as well.

I said it at the other place, this game is a litmus test for us. If we lose to a mediocre Rangers and a mediocre Hearts in the opening stages of the season I think that pretty much puts us in our place.

If we want to do anything this season these are the games we need to win.

As much as most folk, including myself, would've liked to have seen Campbell start, I'm sure we all had an incline, rightly or wrongly, he wouldn't.

For the record, I thought Rose was more than decent at Perth.

Apart from Ross County away, has anyone thought McHugh's had a good game this season? Moult also?

I think Bowman is better from the bench but I/we need to give Robinson the benefit of the doubt.

He's never been afraid to change it early if it isn't working and there are at least decent options on the bench to do that.

Great goal from Moult. He's been the difference, he was involved in the first goal as well.

Too be honest I think we are a bit fortunate to be ahead, our midfield has been shocking again, McHugh has been abysmal.

Hearts probably used the ball better but we've had the better chances. Bowman should have scored earlier when he only had the keeper to beat.

More goals in the game I think. It's either going to be a 4-1 win or a 2-3 defeat.

Feck me missed 2nd goal as half the park must be in the kiosk in the Cooper WTF is going on there.

On the match we really have dig again. Hennegan and kiprie look good at the back. Mchugh hot n cold. Greats crossing has been awful. Cadds looks well up for it.

Like pure teams of previous I think if we get a quick 3rd their heads will go down. Nice for the shoe to be on the other foot.

• Like 1