Scottish Premiership Game 5: Kilmarnock (H) Saturday 09/09/17

Yabba's Turd

It's not outwith the realms of possibility that Thomas and Tait are mates and he was just having a laugh. Guys that played with each other sometimes do that.

I'll give Thomas the benefit of the doubt over The Sun every day of the week.

From what I remember seeing on Twitter/Instagram they are quite pally.

The comment about Tait met well be intended as an "in joke" with a player he knows and/or is friends with.

There certainly appears to to be at least a couple of digs at Robinson and/or the club for his perceived treatment though.

What can we do though? Thomas appears to feel hard done by in every interview he's given since leaving Motherwell. He was on our books for several years and bar the odd twist and turn, never done anything for us. In fairness he never got a run in the team and wasn't going to be a regular starter this season (bar the core/spine, who is?) so it was probably best he moved on.

If he can't be the bigger man about the nature of some decisions it's not for us to own.

I agree with Milo it was best for both parties for Thomas to move on. It seems that Robinson wanted him to stay, but didn't think he was ready for the first team. Thomas disagreed and moved away to get first team action (which he is getting).

So we go with second best option of a tasty sell-on clause.

I certainly have no axe to grind with him. Seems like he has the talent, but not quite the right attitude to succeed. Plenty of players have gone through the same thing - some turn it around, some end up driving cabs.

Much more interested in the guys who want to play for us.

Had more of the ball but we keep giving it away. Honestly think Dunne must have about 5% pass completion in that half. Started OK but got sloppy again and lapsed into long ball stuff. Moult taking up deep and wide positions isn't helping. Cadden isn't a right back either. Kilmarnock should be at least 1-0 up based on actual good chances.