The New Home Top

Wellarmy

The edges of "Jaxx" are starting to peel on mine as well. Only been washed once and at 30 degrees as well!

If I had had it for a few months and it started to happen then I wouldn't be as bothered but its been only a week so its frustrating to say the least.

That's a shame to hear actually. I think the new strip is great in design, but having seen it up close I thought it looked a bit "cheap". Will need to see it again though.

Last seasons socks fell apart after one wash. The shop exchanged them and the next pair fell part too. After that I gave up.

glad other people having probs with theirs. washed my sons at 30 degrees and all the jaxx is peeling away, and thats only its first wash. im going to take it back tomorrow and see what they say.

Was going to splash out the £45 or whatever on this top before going down to Wales. Tbh I was stretching my budget really to cover the cost of the new top but reckon I'll not bother if it is shite and have me an extra 45 lager vouchers for down there!!! :D

:D

What he said!!!

Like all goods, if the top isn't "of merchantable quality" or "fit for purpose" then consumer law means you have the right to get a replacement. If that isn't possible, then you can get your money back.

Of course, getting your money back doesn't compensate for the disappointment of not having the top, but at least you won't be out of pocket.

I'd be pretty surprised if someone from the shop didn't make comment in this thread offering exchanges by midday tomorrow. They ARE pretty good that way.

However, I'm still a bit peeved there has been no mention of who won the two season tickets, £100 worth of Canterbury gear, and signed and framed Pro-Well Shirt by preordering their replica jersey. As a Well fan I would like to be updated about these things as I'm sure it influenced a lot of people in going for the preorder. I understand there are MUCH bigger things going on at FP at the mo, but considering the thought and time that went in to promoting the strip BEFORE it came out it is all silence now the money is in.

There does seem to be an issue with the JAXX logo's at the factory. It seems they haven't been printed on properly, any tops with this issue bring them in and we will re-press it there and then. We had a couple in last week and that did the trick. Don't know whether they haven't been pressed for long enough, or at high enough temperature but it's very frustrating.

As for the pulls on the shirt, I don't know what's going on there. We've used the same material with many of our rugby clubs and haven't had issue. Any suggestion that the shirt is made "on the cheap" is just plain wrong however.

There does seem to be an issue with the JAXX logo's at the factory. It seems they haven't been printed on properly, any tops with this issue bring them in and we will re-press it there and then. We had a couple in last week and that did the trick. Don't know whether they haven't been pressed for long enough, or at high enough temperature but it's very frustrating.

This has happened to mine. Just washed it for the first time and the top part of the square round the first 'X' in 'JAXX' is peeling away.

Bit more difficult for me to pop into the shop as I live in Glasgow, but I'll hopefully be out on Saturday to get a ticket for the Llalnelli away match so can do it then.

made on the cheap i think is quite a reasonable statement. the top is made in china appears to be quite a poor quailty of material, whilst my shorts have no catches in them and they have been made in romania. so you cant argue that the shorts are a different material and better than the tops, since they are a lighter shade and made in romania.