3rd Qualifying Round Seeds Pot...

faddythedaddy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone else think this clown isn't actually albanian and is at the wind up?

AndyP (I think) checked the IPs and posted on another thread saying he is Albanian.

I'm sure Albania has shite wind-up merchants as well.

Anyone know the Albanian for Captain Sensible?!

AndyP (I think) checked the IPs and posted on another thread saying he is Albanian.
It's easy to fake an IP address.

I expressed my doubts a few days ago. The way he slips from broken English into expressions like "once we had the cup in the bag" and "edged the first half" sound a bit sketchy.

What is not in doubt, however, is that he is a troll. And not a very good one at that.

I expressed my doubts a few days ago. The way he slips from broken English into expressions like "once we had the cup in the bag" and "edged the first half" sound a bit sketchy.

What is not in doubt, however, is that he is a troll. And not a very good one at that.

.....and as pointed out in another thread flawless text speak. Not bad talking in text speak in a bloody foreign language.

Ok dimwit believe what ever u want to believe

Not sure I'm happy with the draw being done today. If we get an exciting potential draw then folk will get all excited about it before we've actually got there, and if we don't then the disappointment will be greater.

Still looking forward to seeing who we potentially could face though!!

Valid point Yir E. But the flip side as you say is that if we get an exciting tie hopefully a few more will come out to support us next week against Flumatari.

I am very worried about the lack of an away goal. We could be 1-0 or 2-0 up and coasting and they get a goal and we need yet another. Trying not to be pessimistic but ultimatley this could be our undoing.

Another way to look at it is we are at home and the tie is very much alive. One thing is for sure we need to score first and preferably in the first 30 mins and then press for a second.

Unfortunately although the lads did reasonably well last night - the reality is that we are still playing with half a recognised first team from last season. It is probably asking too much. I hope not. Mon the WELL!

When is the signing deadline for the next round? Wouldn't want to facing some of those teams with the squad we have at the moment, but having avoided some of the real big guns, with a couple of new faces we could maybe go a wee bit further. Assuming all goes well next week of course...

Am pretty sure Belarus is tricky - think you need to contact the hotel first and get them to invite you to the country before applying for a visa. Did any one go to the Scotland game there a few years back?

Bulgaria, Romania, Austria & Hungry & Denmark should be all fine to get too.

Flora & Tromsø IL were in our previous pots from memory??

Flora are actually beating the seeded team in our pot, so potentially we could play against a side lower in the rankings than us.

Am pretty sure Belarus is tricky - think you need to contact the hotel first and get them to invite you to the country before applying for a visa. Did any one go to the Scotland game there a few years back?

Bulgaria, Romania, Austria & Hungry & Denmark should be all fine to get too.

Flora & Tromsø IL were in our previous pots from memory??

Flora are actually beating the seeded team in our pot, so potentially we could play against a side lower in the rankings than us.

Cheers but can cheap flights be had for these places. :)