Congratulations Motherwell

Bliki

Cheers mate and all the best for your season.Hopefully you can be in Europe for the next few seasons and hopefully draw us again.You played quite well and only lost 2-0 when most thought that it would be at least double that score.I hope you keep posting on here.

Thanks Bliki, we produced a very professional performance tonight and probably did deserve to go through, but it was far from easy.

I wish Breidablik all the best for the rest of the season, hope you win the league!

I was impressed with Briedablik, certainly passed the ball around well enough and had plenty of creativity in the midfield. Created us problems at times. A bit of luck and you could have scored a 2 or 3 over the two legs. All the best for the rest of the season!

Thanks Bliki, but the congratulations should go to your team.

You put on a neat tidy performance and managed to carve out four/five clear cut chances over the two games. Your failing was that you did`nt have a clinical finisher and our keeper did`nt really have any saves to make.

Best wishes for the rest of your season. :D

We are a better team than Breidablik and deserved, just about, to go through.

I never expected us to thrash them 4, 5 or 6 nil because Icelandic football isn't so bad but two wins was a decent performance from the team considering our level of fitness.

No offense to Bliki but I'm pretty sure if we'd played them in November or December we would have doubled our aggregate score.

Cheers, Motherwell is my new favourite team and I will keep a close eye on your upcoming season. Hopefully you will have a great season and Breiðablik will be champions. I am not dissapointed about losing the tie as this was our first european campaign, albeit a very short one. I am also impressed by the way the Motherwell staff, the manager and players have talked with respect about Breiðablik not like other teams over the years about Icelandic teams. Now go and beat those Norwegians :nod: Respect.

No one is going to beat any Norwegians here !! :lol:

Remember that Iceland would never have been what it is today had it not been that we sendt some of our criminals over to this deserted island in the early Viking era... :P

On the contrary it was the peaceful Norwegians that went to Iceland because of they opposed the king. Looking forward to beating Norway in September :)

Peaceful Norwegians...!? Those two words are not possible to combine.. :lol:

Well we'll see about the match in september..I do not trust our national team..and you have some very good players abroad. Iceland is amazingly good in mass-producing good players out of a population of only about 310 000 !!! :P

No one is going to beat any Norwegians here !! :lol:

Remember that Iceland would never have been what it is today had it not been that we sendt some of our criminals over to this deserted island in the early Viking era... :P

Sounds like Australia but colder and a penchant for putrefied whale meat.

Guest 'Flow

Bliki,

Thanks very, very much for all your help in the last few weeks my friend! It was absolutely invaluable.

On another note, Breidablik were (both staff and players), by far and away, the most friendly and accommodating team Motherwell have faced in Europe. We've made fantastic friends (and contacts) off the field and actually learned some valuable lessons too!

All the best for the rest of the 2010 campaign and I hope you go on to lift the title for the first time.

Oh, and the Breidablik club song played before the game and at half-time is by far the most catchy footy song I've ever heard. Searched on iTunes today but can't find it!