Stephen Craigan

something else

Have to say that Crags was immense last night. The commitment and desire to win every ball was there for all to see. Def one of his best performances I have witnessed. Young Saunders and Hutchison will come on leaps and bounds this season under his stewardship.

Yep. :notworthy:

Jim Gannon is an utter cock.

At the time Gannon was right to drop him and Craigan has had some poor spells in the last few seasons (as well as a World beating OG record). Having said that he was superb last night and showed what he can do. Lets hope we see it on a regular basis this year.

Got to love his comments with Chick Young.

chick young: "I noticed you threw a water bottle at me after the second goal went in"

craigan: "yeah I got a bit excited and all I saw was you standing there in a new blue suit, all that was missing was the rangers badge" (background laughter)

chick young: "(in a mildly irritated tone) alright stephen get on with it"

chick young: "I noticed you threw a water bottle at me after the second goal went in"

craigan: "yeah I got a bit excited and all I saw was you standing there in a new blue suit, all that was missing was the rangers badge" (background laughter)

Was pissing myself laughing at that!

Caught that too, well in Steive :lol::thumbup:

• 9 months later...

Craggs :notworthy:

been doing some reminiscing, and reading all the interviews

man is simply awesome, his attitude for the MFC team on the park can never be questioned, he has made the absolute most of his talent and taken it to the next level with his determination, focus, professionalism and a passion that surely deserves our full support for what could be one last massive game

Season Started Sub On Goals Yellow  Red Cards
2010/11	45	4	1	9	0
2009/10	36	0	0	3	0
2008/09	28	0	0	4	0
2007/08	43	0	0	8	0
2006/07	40	0	0	6	0
2005/06	39	0	2	7	0
2004/05	43	0	4	12	1
2003/04	40	0	0	5	0
1999/00	4	2	0	1	0
1998/99	6	6	0	0	0
1997/98	9	5	0	4	0
1996/97	0	0	0	0	0
Total	333	17	7	59	1

• Like 2

although i'm hoping for one more year it would be a fairytale ending for craggs to bow out of fir park by lifting the cup on saturday.

as brazilian says he has made the most of his talent and has a first class attitude. one the biggest advantages we've had since we came out of admin is having senior players who have set the tone for the club and craigan has been a huge part of that. despite what mcghee, gannon and diddies on the internet and in the stands have had to say about him he has been a great player for us during a very succesful period for the club and when he does hang up his boots he can be extremely proud of his achievements at both club and international level.

if the final is to be his last game then please let us see the fist pump to end all fist pumps!

• Like 1