Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a strange way, 2-1 down might suit us better than 1-1.

Means we need to go for it, fuck defending a lead.

Amazing scenes in daniels when the goal went in

Thats what i said to my pals, they dont seem to understand it though. I certainly think it may be an advantage because if it was 1-1 they would come here looking to score and no doubt they probably would.

Thats what i said to my pals, they dont seem to understand it though. I certainly think it may be an advantage because if it was 1-1 they would come here looking to score and no doubt they probably would.

Yep thats my thinking.

Hoping they come and try to sit on the lead as I dont rate them defensively.

Djemba Djemba was filthy,how he didnt even get booked is beyond me, Utaka as well for his continual outrageous diving. 2 Shocking refs weve had in the last 2 games,hopefully it evens itself out over the next 2 games

Djemba Djemba Danish fur Pish Pish

That's my point! And that's why I selected him from our Stable of genreally balls refs! The guy tonight was murder!! Worse than Brines! :wallbash:

Aye the boy was a howler alright, Almost makes Craig Thompson look like a competent ref............. Almost

next week play sutton left of midfield with licence to get to back post, and play Blackman up front with murphy. Get hump down the right to whip in cross after cross.

Hopefully Brown will get the guys practicising crossing and shooting.

It's going to be difficult, but it's do-able!

It's been years and years since Fir Park really rocked, but i guess next week is as good a time as any to make some noise :wallbash:

next week play sutton left of midfield with licence to get to back post, and play Blackman up front with murphy. Get hump down the right to whip in cross after cross.

Hopefully Brown will get the guys practicising crossing and shooting.

It's going to be difficult, but it's do-able!

It's been years and years since Fir Park really rocked, but i guess next week is as good a time as any to make some noise :wallbash:

We cant and wont go like that to start wi, Its a Craig Brown team and we need to keep a clean sheet or lose 1 at most. Sure we will start Hateley,Las + Forbes in middle, Humph + Sutts wide and personally Id play Blackman up top, Murphy was out his depth tonite,should have buried a great early chance and got bullied all match by some brutish defending

Randolph was at fault with the 1st goal, inswinging crosses into the box he cant deal with!! Rooted to his goal line!!

Craigan is way too slow and his distribution is god awful........How bad are Northern Irish centre halfs if he's still their top choice!! 2nd goal was embarrassing!!

Midfield needs fixed badly, way too slow!! ok Humphreys is quick but so is usain bolt, i'm guessing he cant cross a ball either!!

Lasley.....too slow, no vision...tries hard tho

Jennings........too slow, creates nothing!!

Hateley.....been to the gym too much, has got slower!!

plus side, we're still in the tie, and odense aren't that good apart from djemba dude and utaka who will cause us problems due to our frailties above!!

This from the BBC.....

Motherwell have made a complaint to Uefa about objects thrown at goalkeeper Darren Randolph during the 2-1 Europa League defeat to Odense BK.

Cigarette lighters were thrown at Randolph during the play-off first leg clash at TRE-FOR Park.

The incidents have been included in the Uefa match delegate's report.

The two sides are due to meet again in the second leg at Fir Park next Thursday with a place in the group stages of the competition at stake.

Randolph was at fault with the 1st goal, inswinging crosses into the box he cant deal with!! Rooted to his goal line!!

Craigan is way too slow and his distribution is god awful........How bad are Northern Irish centre halfs if he's still their top choice!! 2nd goal was embarrassing!!

Midfield needs fixed badly, way too slow!! ok Humphreys is quick but so is usain bolt, i'm guessing he cant cross a ball either!!

Lasley.....too slow, no vision...tries hard tho

Jennings........too slow, creates nothing!!

Hateley.....been to the gym too much, has got slower!!

plus side, we're still in the tie, and odense aren't that good apart from djemba dude and utaka who will cause us problems due to our frailties above!!

Here fishy fishy..........

Back to the crack pipe for you mate :wallbash:

Just back in the hotel for 5 prior to going for more beers!!!!!

Team payed well tnite fans behind them all the way.

Hately's goal scored down behind the goals we were at!!!

If u aint seen it it was a PEACH!!!

Roll on next thursday this tie no means beyond us based on what I saw tnite.

Moan the well!!!

The last time we made this round in europe we played Nancy and having seen the game tonight,this team are not in the same class as the French side,if everthing goes for us and we get a decent ref who will at least give us a fair percentage of decisions unlike that idiot tonight,we have a real chance of doing this,what we need is any and all well fans who are able to get here to do so and make this a night to remember.

You are not allowed to say that about our captain. Don't you know the rules.

Interesting stat Odense 11 fouls 1 yellow card. Well 13 fouls. 3 yellow, 1 red.