Odense Home Leg Ticket Details

Toxteth O'Grady

Gazzy B is wondering if anyone can pick up a ticket for him and he'l meet them outside the ground or in the pub before the game? Hes worried by the time he gets here it'l be sold out (hes en route from Inverness). I'd do it but I wont be over until a bit later on.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I read somewhere that Odense have sold a grand total of EIGHT tickets for tonight's game. Even Havnar Boltfelag had more than that when they came to Fir Park!

If true, that is a very poor show. Cocky bastards waiting for the group stages!

Let’s do them good and proper!

Mon the Well!!!!!!!

POD, Cooper and East stand all but full (looked like 2 doz. max left between them), Lower south stand all but full also, tickets now being sold for the upper lefthand side (closest to the east stand). Looks like its going to be rocking tonight!

Brillant. Thats what we need. I wonder were odense's 8 diehards will be!

Surely the team will be buoyed by the terrific atmosphere and snatch a victory. Believe.

Anyone still moaning about the price increase by the way?

I was thinking that when i opened the thread aswell!!!

If anyone is greeting about it just think of the revenue we've made on this game alone!

I know that's gonna be the last thing on fans minds this close to the game, but it's a nice wee bonus!

Let's just hope it's the first of many big gates at firpark!!!

MON THE WELL!!!!

Spoke to the club and they said the ticket office will be open up till kick off. That sound right?

EDIT - Just a bit of doubt in my head, fuck it, i'll phone back

For the Aalesund game, I got to FP just before 7pm and got my ticket - the girls were talking about being due to close at 7pm, but they were still selling tickets close to 7.30.

I know it's not a certainty, but I'd imagine they'll stay open as long as there is a sufficient demand outside.

MON RA DOSSERS

My mate said his tickets for tonight are for the South Upper, HHe's gutted as he is blind as a bat. I want the club to get a sell out for financial reasons but I just want a night to remember at Fir Park. I think it will be an awesome atmosphere without a doubt.

Anyone still moaning about the price increase by the way?

Aye, most points still valid, just because people pay it doesn't mean its a good decision, many will have to make cuts elsewhere, including other games

and nobody likes a smug bastard :woop: