Odense Home Leg Ticket Details

Toxteth O'Grady

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am just back from the ticket office. I couldn't get a ticket in the Cooper or the East. I got one from the POD stand but there was only 40 tickets left. They have just opened the south stand to home fans too. So there is well over 5500 sold.

Oh aye and the waiting time for a ticket is 40 minutes as well.

There will be around ten thousand give or take 500.

Would be good but I not getting my hopes up. Only approx 1/3 of the POD is open, plus East and DC stands combined is approx 7000. We'd need to shift a lot of South Stand tickets to get up to 10,000 plus!

I'm expecting about 7500-8500.

Would be good but I not getting my hopes up. Only approx 1/3 of the POD is open, plus East and DC stands combined is approx 7000. We'd need to shift a lot of South Stand tickets to get up to 10,000 plus!

I'm expecting about 7500-8500.

When i got my tickets online you could buy seats anywhere in the POD, bar the section near the Cooper which was completely unavailable, which as was said earlier is probably for the visiting support.

I'd go around 9000-9500.

Anyone remember the attendance for the Nancy home leg?

If three sides of the ground are more or less sold out, it would be good if the club could sell the tickets for the south stand bottom tier first, try and get as many fans in the same area for the best possible atmosphere rather than a couple of thousand spread over two tiers.

That's what they are doing. There was a woman in front of me who wanted 4 tickets together. She wanted them near the back but they are selling tickets from the bottom row in the south and working their way back.

That's what they are doing. There was a woman in front of me who wanted 4 tickets together. She wanted them near the back but they are selling tickets from the bottom row in the south and working their way back.

Good stuff :nod: . If there 1500 odd behind that goal should be a crackin atmosphere!

To be honest £20 would have been too much had we been humped 3 or 4 zip in the 1st leg. That being the case we would have had no more than 5-6000 tops.

But I think the comparison with Killie as a bog standard SPL game is spot on. £20 to get in to Rugby Park v £20 to witness history in the making if all goes according to plan....

This is a hoge game and whilst theoretically the same as Nancy at home the away result gives us cause for optimism.

I would be saddened if there were less than 10,000 on Thursday night. If there is then I expect 9999.

Could go pear shaped or could be a night never to forget.

Surely the seats in the POD stand that are marked unavailable on the website are the bucket seats that we aren't allowed to sell for Euro games?

I would assume the away fans will be housed in the same place the Norwegians were - top right of the South.

Hopefully we can get the bottom tier of the South full of 'Well fans, a crowd better than the Aalesund game would be great.

Surely the seats in the POD stand that are marked unavailable on the website are the bucket seats that we aren't allowed to sell for Euro games?

I would assume the away fans will be housed in the same place the Norwegians were - top right of the South.

Hopefully we can get the bottom tier of the South full of 'Well fans, a crowd better than the Aalesund game would be great.

Spot on.

But aren't there bucket seats on both sides, yet only one is shaded red?

Affirm

If we can't fill all available seats in the POD, Cooper, East and South Lower with Well fans in our biggest game (and easily the biggest payday ever) since the 2005 Cup Final, leaving Odense to a corner of the POD or top of South, then I don't know ......

The tie is balanced, we are a slight underdog but only just. Home advantage and Hateley's away goal ensures that the atmosphere will be electric on Thursday.

Good stuff :rolleyes: . If there 1500 odd behind that goal should be a crackin atmosphere!

I got my own ST seat tickets before the 1st game, but wouldn't have minded the South Stand as another 'one off' - only slight critcism would be that for the Aalesund game, they filled the South stand from the East stand side in rather than the middle outwards, but here's hoping the bottom tier is pretty full anyway and we create a wall of noise right round FP

MON RA DOSSERS

Think row A to D are closed off in that section.

What's the point in closing those rows off for a game where there are 'well fans in the south stand. I can understand it when there are away fans in the south stand as it may cause some trouble but not when it's full of well fans.

What's the point in closing those rows off for a game where there are 'well fans in the south stand. I can understand it when there are away fans in the south stand as it may cause some trouble but not when it's full of well fans.

They certainly weren't closed off at the Nancy game as I had front row seats down the very end.

Heading down for my tickets tomorrow, hope I can get seats in the South that aren't too close to the front.

Just back from the ticket ofiice there. Only a handfull of tickets for Cooper and East left. Had to get my 4 tickets for the South Stand. Been in it 3 times and still to see us win in there :O . Thursday will be a FAB night to alter that. :):cheers:

Er, can you no' just sit in the house and watch Eastenders on Thursday night then?!

:unsure::)

Had to get my 4 tickets for the South Stand. Been in it 3 times and still to see us win in there :O .

Hope your train breaks doon ya jinx

Just kidding, here's hoping you will see a famous Motherwell victory on Thursday and break your duck for victories in the South stand :D

Wish they had left the first page of the online booking system on so we could see how the ticket sales are going (the one that showed the percentage of seats left in each stand). Getting excited about this game already, really hope we do it. As long as the boys try their best thats all we can of them. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: